2024 GOP Primary

I have no idea why NC has voter registration by race (likely due to civil rights act and court order):

All the polling data appears to show an even race nationally and Trump winning the battleground states by 2% pts. This is why I think Trump needs 2% points more to lock this up.

I did a quick comparison of 2024 polling vs 2020 polling. If the same polling errors occur in 2024 as in 2020, Trump will win the national vote 50-48.5%.

I suspect a lot of middle of the road types of voters are just sick and tired of watching every player in the Democrat/media/lawfare complex doing all they can to beat the **** out of this guy non-stop for the last eight years.

They are making him a sympathetic figure to a lot of people who may not have voted for him otherwise.

Sangre, agree emphatically. While I could never consider voting for Kamala I can readily admit my desire to vote - for - Trump as opposed to my desire to vote against communist Kamala intensified upon seeing the complete abandonment of reason in the quest to “get” Donald Trump. I agree with him in that there has never been anything like this, certainly not in my life.

Sangre, agree emphatically. While I could never consider voting for Kamala I can readily admit my desire to vote - for - Trump as opposed to my desire to vote against communist Kamala intensified upon seeing the complete abandonment of reason in the quest to “get” Donald Trump.
Put me in that same camp. It was obviously "world vs Trump" in the debate. And we wanted to hear discussion of the issues and proposed policies during the debate, but Kamala was never put to the test on policies. We know her past policy positions were far-left. She never had to defend them during the debate - because the script for the debate was predetermined in her favor.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back