2024 GOP Primary

They were the most accurate pollster of 2020.
IMG_9461.jpeg

In various non-battleground polls of blue states, Trump is ahead of his 2020 results by 5 points or so. Fairly consistent across states such as CA, MD, NM, etc. Note Biden won by 4.5% points. Thus, it stands to reason Trump has a slight lead nationally over Harris.

Not trying to nitpick but until ( up to the time of)election day to me means the day before.
How long does a ballot mailed the day before election day take to get to voter?
I didn't check every state and I still don't know which states mail ballots until election day BUT the states I checked close and pick up ballot boxes close of election day. I couldn't find any states that accepted ballots postmarked after election day
Again not trying to Infer anything BUT the facts look iffy to me.

None of the battleground states allow a ballot to be received after Election Day, or in some cases, postmarked after Election Day.

Thanks mc
I did not mean to strike a nerve when I posted from your link that some states allowed ballots to be mailed out up until election day.

Thanks mc
I did not mean to strike a nerve when I posted from your link that some states allowed ballots to be mailed out up until election day.
I am assuming it is places like Oregon and possibly California. Alarming yes but not relevant to the election.

So who will be right, Nate Silver or Allan Lichtman? I realize Lichtman is a liberal thus probably a loser of a person, but he has been very accurate.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back