2024 GOP Primary

I am still stunned that this empty pantsuit that most Democrats wanted out of the running due to her liability a mere month ago is winning right now.
It's truly something I'll never be able to understand.
It’s called brainwashing. The DNC, the corrupt agencies in DC (FBI, DOJ, CIA) are experts in manipulating folks. They have practiced the art in dozens of countries overseas. They are all aligned against Trump. They are using the same tactics against Americans. Most folks are susceptible to it. Also, the higher your intelligence the greater chance of being brainwashed (more easily fooled). This is why the Dems and the media have convinced many white liberals that anyone other than Trump is preferred. Of course it would have been the same against DeSantis.

I am still stunned that this empty pantsuit that most Democrats wanted out of the running due to her liability a mere month ago is winning right now.
Also, she ain’t winning. The national polls are all biased. The state polls on average have Trump winning GA and PA.

Insider Advantage which apparently was the most accurate poller in 2020 has Trump +1 PA. Curious if Harris gets a bump this week. If not, not sure what Harris campaign will do between now and the debate. If I was her, I would prep 12 hours a day for 3 weeks.
And she still would not be prepared...

As so attributed to Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

We are seeing that right now...

As so attributed to Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

We are seeing that right now...
This article explains why the dem polls are biased towards Dems: the Dems are more excited to be polled. Also explains why Dems do better than expected in off-year elections (like 2022) because their core is more motivated than GOP (think educated white liberals and women who support abortion). However, in higher turnout elections, you are getting marginally interested GOP to vote. This has flipped conventional thinking from 10 years ago. Also explains why Dems are not putting big money into voter outreach because those marginal voters are likely GOP now. Also explains why they want illegal immigration - to create new marginal voters that lean dem.

All tied up nationally after the DNC week and 2-3 weeks of fawning coverage during the Olympics. I suspect Harris loses a point between now and the debate and then have to see what happens at the debate to see where we go next.

Morons ragging on Rasmussen though the poll was accurate in 2016 and 2020. Note Rasmussen org is split from Rasmussen the founder.

She's really not doing that well. She just came out of her convention and had the media giving her Pravda-level support and bias. Despite that, no serious polling shows her with a comfortable lead even in the national polling. If she didn't have ridiculous levels of media support and bias, she'd struggle to get 150 electoral votes.

But things are only going to get tougher. RFK is out of the race and backing Trump. From this point, she's going to face real questions. She will have to debate Trump. So long as he doesn't act like a total jerk-off or otherwise trip over his own junk (a very big if), it's only going to go downhill from here.

At the end of the day, she's a crappy candidate, and that didn't change just because Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Pete Rose'd Joe Biden.

Last edited:
p. So long as he doesn't act like a total jerk-off or otherwise trip over his own junk (a very big if), it's only going to go downhill from here.
but he is still doing that despite everyone connected with his campaign to stop it. Vance can only do so much clean-up.

mc
Not sure why RFKjr would be pissed but I bet Demx are scared to death.
That explanation of MAGA is great and spot on.
Thanks for finding and posting

mc
Not sure why RFKjr would be pissed but I bet Demx are scared to death.
That explanation of MAGA is great and spot on.
Thanks for finding and posting
Many reasons to be pissed:
- sued by Dems to be kept off ballots
- denied to be on ballots for dem primaries
- received online abuse from Dems for endorsing Trump

Ah You mean pissed at the way the Dem Media Complex bashed or ignored him. I agree
I thought you meant pixxed by that particular tweet
He standing with Trump will be hard to ignore
It takes cajones for him to do this

Last edited:
This is why Dems are not registering new voters but want to register illegal immigrants:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back