2024 GOP Primary

Kennedy doing that will get some press and cut into the Kammie media love fest
But will his supporter/voters switch to Trump?

Trump is winning head to head. If RFK, jr drops out tomorrow, we don’t have to play this guessing game.

Some will. Others will simply stay home. All in all, it is a net positive for DJT.

This is what I was thinking. In general, people who would vote for RFK are people who are not happy with Trump nor Harris. I feel like those who would lean left would more likely stay home while more that lean right would show up in higher numbers to vote Trump. This is how I felt when I voted for Ross Perot instead of Bush. I definitely would have voted Bush had Perot dropped out.

This is what I was thinking. In general, people who would vote for RFK are people who are not happy with Trump nor Harris. I feel like those who would lean left would more likely stay home while more that lean right would show up in higher numbers to vote Trump. This is how I felt when I voted for Ross Perot instead of Bush. I definitely would have voted Bush had Perot dropped out.
Some have returned to vote Dem after Biden dropped out. This is one reason for the Harris bump in polls (like 2-3%). If Kennedy supports Trump, he will get a 2-3% bump too (as an example). Thus, Trump goes back to being ahead in every battleground state. That’s my view anyway.

WOW! RFK Jr. is absolutely ripping the DNC and Media apart. He's specifically talked about the corruption, weaponizing judges, censorship, media control, weaponization of federal agencies, legal attacks on him and Trump both.

I was flipping back & forth between Fox and CNN to see what each channel would do right when he started talking about all the corruption and CNN had to "take a break" while while Fox continued to air. It just boggles the mind just how corrupt these people are. And MSNBC isn't even airing the speech. They are even more corrupt than CNN.

RFK, jr endorsed Trump today and will withdraw his name on the ballot in 10 battleground states. Curious if that includes Texas. Anyhow, his decision eliminates any reason for pollsters to include him in the national polls, and definitely in the battleground state polls.

RFKjr said he didn't think he would be taking votes from either Trump or Kammie in the states where he remained on the ballot.
That is just stupid.

I was totally wrong about RFKjr. He was not using Trump. Kennedy has strong concerns about things that affect our health as well as concerns about Demx ruining of our country.
Demx so screwed him.
That Trump could welcome RFKjr while admitting they don't agree on everything is amazing and should be a lesson to Neocons. The reception Repubs gave RFKjr was great,
PLEASE let us find a way to stop cheating if Demx . THIS could save America.

On the killing of Americans through food he is correct and Trump would do an immeasurable amount of good if he devoted time and energy into educating the public to this and combat the corporate conglomerate behind it. The cynic in me says no way will he or can he. Of course he first has to win to even try.

I am still stunned that this empty pantsuit that most Democrats wanted out of the running due to her liability a mere month ago is winning right now.
It's truly something I'll never be able to understand.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back