2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

3000 and still counting! Where do the majority of these payers expect to land to improve their lot with all the soon to be new committs signing the LOI? sure some will simply replace others that have portaled but just not enough room for all....some will be left looking in with regrets.

If I'm not mistaken (and I often am) the person (Goram-Welch?) that will be playing is actually graduating this year. He enters the portal as a graduate transfer. It might just be me but this guy graduated. He's not leaving "early".
That's what I was thinking.
If you're a grad student, that could be a whole different story.

He seems to have a complementary skill set to our existing EDGE guys. Whereas Sorrell and Burke are more "containey" than Moore, Trey isn't afraid to mix it up with those stunts and put himself in a stand-up position. He kind of looks like a bigger version of Anthony Hill.

3000 and still counting! Where do the majority of these payers expect to land to improve their lot with all the soon to be new committs signing the LOI? sure some will simply replace others that have portaled but just not enough room for all....some will be left looking in with regrets.
Young kids sometimes think they can be superstars someplace else. When I was 16, thought I was headed to the Air Force Academy, bad hearing brought me back to reality and to UT, not a bad landing spot looking back.:smile1:

He seems to have a complementary skill set to our existing EDGE guys. Whereas Sorrell and Burke are more "containey" than Moore, Trey isn't afraid to mix it up with those stunts and put himself in a stand-up position. He kind of looks like a bigger version of Anthony Hill.

hearing Texas was ready to close the deal with Trey Moore from the portal, but hit a snag with his transcript. His grades are fine, but some of the credits he has won't transfer to Texas. This will push back his graduation.

Stay tuned.

hearing Texas was ready to close the deal with Trey Moore from the portal, but hit a snag with his transcript. His grades are fine, but some of the credits he has won't transfer to Texas. This will push back his graduation.

Stay tuned.

UTSA is part of the UT family. Why is there a problem with transferring some of his credits to here? :idk:

I can only hope the underclass men have had a serious frank talk with Sark about this decision. I’m confident he would shoot straight with them but I hate to see Frosh and Sophs leaving.

Stay tuned.

Highlights are tantalizing. He is quick and fast. He sheds blocks. His motor never turns off.

Let’s get him on campus asap.

Just a feeling that Texas is not in a hurry with the kids that are portaling, and that we’re going to have pretty much the pick of the litter. I also wonder about our level of interest in the players from College Station. Those kids were all bought and paid for. Do we really want those kind of players on our team?

mc,

Heads have needed to roll in San Antonio for years. Everyone of those worthless, arrogant ******** involved in ousting Richard should get a summer vacation in Anahuac. If it wasn't for him, they would still be a community college with NO football team. He took a sleepy little community college and turned it into a large destination university. I called over there right after it happened and requested they deliver a message to him or tell me how to get in touch with him. The guy (not sure about that because the son of a ***** has no balls) yelled into the phone, "call 411, we aren't the phone company".

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back