Trump Shot

theiioftx

Sponsor Deputy
Here we go. Liberals up for assasination. Trump guaranteed victory in November. And the left wing media created it.

saw on Fox, he is standing with blood around his ear BUT defiant even so
And the SS all crowded around him protecting him with their bodies.
There are more wounded

This assassination attempt angers me more than I can express here. Pleased the shooter is reported: DEAD!!

I was so impressed with SS reacting and protecting the President like they did.

My oldest son predicts Trump just won the election regardless of opponent.

Not sure I fully agree....

Last edited:
I crowd member has died. The shooter is dead.
It's been a long time since an assassination attempt in the US has happened. Reagan was the last I believe.

I hope, no matter if people can't stand him, or love him, the haters won't be gleeful about this. Trump was literally inches away from having a bullet in his brain. A person is dead, another in serious condition based on reports.
Political violence is a terrible thing. I can honestly say if it were Hillary, for example, I would be just as angry.
Politicians have families and friends who love them, and I have a feeling that many dem friends will be making jokes about this.

Also, I'm betting only one day will pass before "GUN CONTROL" Dems begin to use this as a talking point, and a question to Trump.

This assassination attempt angers me more than I can express here. Pleased the shooter is DEAD!!

So impressed with SS reacting and protecting the President like they did.

My oldest son predicts Trump just won the election regardless of opponent.

Not sure I fully agree....
I've been hearing the same thing. And I believe Trump will win the election.

Sorry, but I smell suspect a corrupt CIA hit, maybe corrupt FBI hit, Antifa? Deep State? SWAMP? PATSY?

Do you TRUST any of them? Don't underestimate the these evil ********.

Suspect investigation will reveal the sniper shot outside the SS pre-event scope.

BBC reports an on the ground witness spotted someone suspicious on a roof from a distance from the event.... reported witness was IGNORED by law enforcement.*

*Maybe deep state cleared that person on the roof in advance as OK, so report of suspicion was ignored....

Hmmm, you may never hear anything about that BBC report again.

Last edited:
I know we will find out more details but why wouldn't there have been SS /police coverage on ANY roof tops anywhere near? This is not a large area.

I did like the crowd behind Trump cheering him and chanting USA

Last edited:
Heard on one report Trump may have caught glass from hit on teleprompter. Anyone else hear that? Wouldn’t the glass have shattered?

Heard on one report Trump may have caught glass from hit on teleprompter. Anyone else hear that? Wouldn’t the glass have shattered?
Likely a BS report. Trump was shot in the ear. They have photo of it.

Whether you’re a supporter of Donald Trump or not, he was duly elected as President of the United States and this should never had happened.
Even though this was a long range threat outside the security perimeter, how is it possible for someone to carry a long rifle, climb to the top of a building, and attempt to assassinate the former President of the United States?
Someone dropped the ball.

More likely a staged psyops event
SS would not let him stand and fist pump with his head exposed like that right after being shot, not if they're competent, shooter(s) could still be out there with him in crosshairs
A close by roof was left totally unsecured?
Fake

Calm down guys! This is all about democracy. Remember?

Political violence is okay when it is for "democracy" but bad when it is for "fascism". But what if 51% of the populace is fascist? Then the heads of everyone in the Democratic Party, BLM, and Antifa explode.

Those who joked about his/hers/its pronouns upthread weren't joking. Check out this picture of Thomas/Thomasina with the nose ring:

If proximity of stage to building rooftop where sniper shot from is accurate, SS or other law enforcement heads should ROLL !!!

That building was closest bldg. to the venue - estimated, 130 yards!

WTF!!!

Last edited:
Eye witnesses told the police where the sniper was and they did nothing until shot were fired. Makes me think they killed him to keep the plan secret and not in order to protect Trump. Can't have the shooter interrogated.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back