Trouble in Paradise?

1727371134779.png

When aggy posts 'bookmark this thread', that is a 99.999% guarantee of that thread crashing like their hopes every October. That was part of 13-0 Branding Iron's schtick back before he assumed room temperature.

“squeeze army” , could there be anything wierder than a bunch of cucks humiliating themselves by doing genital sadomasohism in front of 90,000 people?

Oh yes, there could! Jizz jars and red asses

And that’s just the **** we know about.

FuckNA these people are wierd, over this 12 year break from them I have come to see it with even more clarity than before

Texas Volleyball defeated aggy 3-1 last night. On their Facebook page there is no mention of Texas, no action pics with any Texas player. But they did offer this bit of moral victory.

461162841_18440123218065811_5706947778072215996_n.jpg

Texas Volleyball defeated aggy 3-1 last night. On their Facebook page there is no mention of Texas, no action pics with any Texas player. But they did offer this bit of moral victory.
I kind of admire their ability to highlight some random "success" factor out of losing, like "sure we lost to t.u. again but DID YOU SEE THAT CROWD WHOOP!"
I mean it is kind of sad the lengths they go to for something to crow about when the real story as usual is you lost again and you're still weird
But congrats on the turnout I guess

I kind of admire their ability to highlight some random "success" factor out of losing, like "sure we lost to t.u. again but DID YOU SEE THAT CROWD WHOOP!"
I mean it is kind of sad the lengths they go to for something to crow about when the real story as usual is you lost again and you're still weird
It’s an art form perfected by lotsa practice.

Guaranteed the largest crowd at Pyle for the Texas game. There will be the "aggy" number, but hopefully we will also find the "real" number - players, cheerleaders, recruits and sheep do not count.

Just more people who watched them get butt f’d up close and personal by their daddy. Or in this case, their mommy.

Back