This Is Sooner Football

244527457_10165471212415231_152852644540498155_n.jpg

HIC,

My daughter's first trip to the game was when she was a teenager. We were walking along the grassy area outside the food court, when we encountered a small, frail lady about 80 years old, wearing a white t-shirt emblazoned with

YOU CAN'T SPELL C*CK S*CKER WITHOUT

O U

Only this weekend

HIC,

My daughter's first trip to the game was when she was a teenager. We were walking along the grassy area outside the food court, when we encountered a small, frail lady about 80 years old, wearing a white t-shirt emblazoned with

YOU CAN'T SPELL C*CK S*CKER WITHOUT

O U

Only this weekend
Wow. Reminds me of the old, bitter lady in Little Rock who scowled at me for wearing a Texas shirt.

I got pulled over coming out of OKC, going 65 in sight of the sign changing speed limit To 65.
The trooper took his time walking up, getting my ID, going back to run it. Cars are speeding past going 85 and more.
Finally he walks up and hands me my ID, tells me to be careful.
Then smiles and says, "I couldn't let people think I let a car with Texas Plates and Longhorn sticker get away with going 5 miles an hour over the speed limit now could I?"

The first year I took my daughter to OU, we are walking around the north end zone going from 106 to Momma Fernie's and walking across that grassy area is what appears to a small 80 year old woman with a t-shirt on that said:

"You Can't Spell C*cks*cker without O U"

Recent Threads

Back