The First 100 days

I know some of you don't like Ben Sasse, because he's a sometimes-Trump critic (though not a hater), but he gets a hell of a lot right in his comments. We need more Republicans who think and articulate as he does.

One can only wonder what Begala said about Hank

hank.jpg

Last edited:
I get it.
But middle America has been suffering from zero wage growth for over a decade. They deserve a break.

NFP Day --

Headline growth beats expectations at +201K (exp 191k)

Unemployment rate held steady at 3.9%, as expected

NFP Average Hourly Earnings rose 0.4% m/m (2.9% y/y) - we are we finally seeing some wage acceleration

Dmfr8AhXsAIEpf0.jpg

Last edited:
And this while the money growth rate is decreasing so it isn't due to inflation. I think one of the least known things is that any wage or economic growth can be a phantom due to how the Fed increases the money supply. The growth under the Obama administration could very well be completely due to money supply growth/inflation. As the Fed continues to inch the interest rate up we will see how healthy the economy really is. The easiest way to sink Trump is to hike the Fed rate in 2019 crashing the economy. As long as it keeps climbing slowly and if the economy is truly growing, we can see continued prosperity.

People applying for unemployment benefits is at the lowest level since 1969 and that is NOT adjusted for population growth

Well that’s probably including the people that were outside that couldn’t get it. He usually does have a lot more outside than actually get in.

Obama is the biggest liar ever. Also our worst President ever. It’s night and day from Obama to Trump. Sorry I just heard Obama talking out of his azz and had to make a comment.

Posted on another thread. Tell me which President was more effective than Trump in their first two years. I heard FDR and LBJ (laughable) on the last thread. I’ll hang up and listen.

If you ever been to a Trump rally like myself (you’re welcome), you apply for your tickets online (basically a sign up to receive endless Trump emails). The tickets are first come first serve. When you enter, they don’t even check for tickets. My guess he had 45k sign up for tickets.

Did he admit that Rafael Cruz didn't really assassinate JFK?
You’re welcome to attend the upcoming Cruz rally. I hope it’s in the Mitchell Pavilion here in The Woodlands. That would be awesome.

US oil exports hit new records
U.S. oil exports reached new soaring heights in the first six months of 2018, with half of all exports going to Europe and Asia and India shoring up the rest, according to new data from the federal government.

U.S. crude oil exports saw an 80 percent increase in the first half of 2018 compared to the same period last year, according to the latest data and analysis issued Thursday by the Energy Information Administration.

That's an increase of 787,000 barrels per day, to set a new monthly record in June of 2.2 million barrels on average per day.

The largest recipients of U.S. oil were in Asia, with U.S. crude oil exports to China more than doubling in the first six months of the year. U.S. crude oil to China grew by 193,000 barrels per day compared to the first half of 2017.....

US oil exports hit new records

If you ever been to a Trump rally like myself (you’re welcome), you apply for your tickets online (basically a sign up to receive endless Trump emails). The tickets are first come first serve. When you enter, they don’t even check for tickets. My guess he had 45k sign up for tickets.

How dare you bring facts and first-hand observations to this discussion

tumblr_nq40lcf8y31ruujl1o1_500.jpg

You’re welcome to attend the upcoming Cruz rally. I hope it’s in the Mitchell Pavilion here in The Woodlands. That would be awesome.

The Woodlands is a pretty long haul from Germany. Not willing to go to that kind of trouble to hang out with politicians. I've done enough of that. If Trump wants to personally call me up and invite me, then I may go. If he throws in a VIP meeting, I might even put on a tie.

Trump rightfully gets a lot of criticism for the ridiculous things he says. But most of the ridiculous things he says are typically childish, small, and usually personal. None of his rhetoric can match the level of hate that Obama spewed recently:

It shouldn't be Democratic or Republican to say that we don't target groups of people because of what they look like or how they pray.

Are you f'n kidding me? To paint most Republicans / conservatives as bigots that targets groups based on race and religion is just beyond reprehensible. Obama was a far more divisive and hateful POTUS than Trump because the MSM is sympathetic to his hate speech.

Trumps persona is very typical NYC. And most New Yorkers are proud of that persona.

Now that I think about it I can't remember POTUS Trump attacking Den voters.
Anyone? Has he ever called Den voters anything like bitter or deplorable ?

Obama is the biggest liar ever. Also our worst President ever. It’s night and day from Obama to Trump. Sorry I just heard Obama talking out of his azz and had to make a comment.
Did Obama ever lie about how tall he was (he's 6'1" and visibly taller than Trump who claims 6'3") or the size of his inauguration crowd. Trump lies so much it doesn't matter how trivial the topic.

I know some of you don't like Ben Sasse, because he's a sometimes-Trump critic (though not a hater), but he gets a hell of a lot right in his comments. We need more Republicans who think and articulate as he does.

He quit being a Republican a long time ago

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back