The First 100 days

Can you imagine if that happened to a Republican President.

Two big differences. First, the criminal element would have been emphasized above all. Second, the sex wouldn't have been treated with eye-rolls and snickering. It would have been treated as a serious moral offense. Furthermore, Linda Tripp would have been treated like a hero rather than a busy body, and Monica would have been treated as a victim of a powerful man rather than as a slut.

Is anyone even a bit surprised?

"
Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a ******* liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.
"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

"
Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a ******* liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.
"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

Cue the Bog Woodward character assassination and "deep state" conspiracies from Trump Supporters.

Cue the "I'll believe anything from the press if it's negative against Trump" from the libs.

Its not that you don't believe it, I know you believe it or at least most of it. The thing is you just don't care, go ahead and admit it. Its either that or your blind and deaf.

"

Apparently the job he’s doing and results he’s getting is completely irrelevant to what you just posted. If he’s an idiot then I’m voting for idiots every election.

"
And....Trump is a doody-head! Who wants ice cream?

Apparently the job he’s doing and results he’s getting is completely irrelevant to what you just posted. If he’s an idiot then I’m voting for idiots every election.

I don't know how old you are but the libs said the same thing about Reagan. They constantly called him stupid but yet he was always one or two steps ahead of them.

Btw, I'm not going to be nice about this. If you believe everything good going on is because of Obama then you're dangerously uninformed/brainwashed.

I don't know how old you are but the libs said the same thing about Reagan. They constantly called him stupid but yet he was always one or two steps ahead of them.

The difference in this case is its not "libs" or the "media" calling the president a idiot, its the people in his administration. Of course, you would not see that and discount it in any possible case.

Cue the "I'll believe anything from the press if it's negative against Trump" from the libs.

Bob Woodward isn't your typical media "hack". That prior book author who generated controversy was a bit of a muck raker based on his past. Bob Woodward's credentials are unparalleled. Write him off nonchalantly at your own peril.

Bob Woodward isn't your typical media "hack". That prior book author who generated controversy was a bit of a muck raker based on his past. Bob Woodward's credentials are unparalleled. Write him off nonchalantly at your own peril.

Where is he getting his sources, hmm? He's also pushing some of the same stories as the last guy. If Kelley felt that way about Trump he wouldn't still be hanging around after all of this time. This sounds like ********.

To continue my point this is all gossip turned into a book. I wouldn't take it seriously. This isn't me being partisan either. You won't see me push any anti-Obama or anti-Clinton books as fact either.

Ignore your own observations! Trump is bad! SH and Bob Woodward have stated the undeniable truth!! They will do the thinking for you!! Carry on.

I will, especially since his source, John Kelly, just called him a liar.

It’s not Woodward, but who he talked to.

Are these the acts of an idiot ?

"Trump breaks 20-year ‘fouled up’ budget gridlock, scores big wins"

President Trump, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and House Speaker Paul Ryan have teamed up this summer to do something that hasn’t happened in two decades — write and pass department spending bills instead of lumping everything into a massive package.

The House and Senate are moving at a brisk pace to pass the appropriations bills, with the Senate leading, approving nine of 12.

What’s more, the Trump administration has pushed through key priorities on wall and Pentagon spending, as well as curbing wasteful programs, though still ending up with a more expensive budget than they wanted by over $50 billion.

And while Congress has taken the votes, many on Capitol Hill are giving Trump and his team the credit for breaking the 20-year log jam. They cite his refusal to sign another massive “omnibus” spending bill that ignored his priorities, even if it means shutting down the government.

“This is all driven by the president,” said a key congressional insider. “It’s a win for the president. For 20 years this system has been busted.”.....

Trump breaks 20-year ‘fouled up’ budget gridlock, scores big wins

I am old enough to remember when threatening the President was a crime prosecuted by the justice department. Then again, I remember when the justice department was legitimate.
I'm sure, that like Ted Nugent, he'll get a letter from the Secret Service.

And now for some actual idiot behavior, check out the reaction of foaming-at-the-mouth liberals to the wife of a USA sitting at the Kavanaugh hearing. In their idiocy, they have convinced themselves she is a Nazi, white-nationalist.

In reality, the woman is half-Mexican, half-Jewish, born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors (FYI Mexico was 'neutral' in WWII but did take in a lot of survivors). She also went to Harvard Law and clerked for Kavanaugh

DmSE6oMV4AAwRyk.jpg

re these the acts of an idiot ?

Trump is not technically an idiot. I don't believe he's a "mentally stable genius" either. He acts on impulse, instinct and immense self confidence. He doesn't suffer from paralysis by analysis, and fortunately he has people around him who haven't let the most whimsical of his whims become public policy. My nature is to prefer a careful, thoughtful, truthful president... but those guys probably wouldn't have made as much progress on policy goals.

Trump is not technically an idiot. .....

No one accomplishes what Trump has accomplished in life by being an idiot. Yet another day of having to respond to numbingly dumb ****. There may not be a liberal alive who can match his CV or list of lifetime accomplishments. This is just another example of about the only two things liberals consistently do well these days (1) hate and (2) tear down others. Modern liberals can only feel good about themselves by bringing others down. Even when they are on top like they were with Obama (when he served the role of every lib's 'black friend'), the hate was always on the surface. The main reason they love him so much is certainly not for what he did (tabula rasa) but rather because they think we hate him. It is all reactive. Whenever you see them laughing and having fun these days, its always at the expense of someone. It's an illness. They need world's largest group therapy.

Last edited:
Is anyone even a bit surprised? .... Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a ******* liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

Mattis response:

"In serving in this administration, the idea that I would show contempt for the elected Commander-in-Chief president Trump, or tolerate disrespect to the office of the President from within out Department of Defense, is a product of someone's rich imagination."

Kavanaugh Protestors dressed as Handmaids from the TV show. The left is getting stranger by the minute. 'The Handmaid's Tale' protesters target Kavanaugh
Isn’t men forcing women to have abortions more like Handmaid’s Tale than men preferring women to keep their babies? Further, if these women like to dress up and play victim, wouldn’t their fetus who they want aborted be the ultimate victim? Just trying to figure out these nut jobs.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back