The Debate Trump vs Biden

humahuma

Over/under how many times Biden calls Trump a convicted felon 150 times, I just made that number up

Trump do the same with the border

Will Biden have a senior moment

Should be interesting, but with all the hype I think it will be a dud

over since that and abortion is all he can hang his hat on.
Trump answers very well regarding abortion. He’s hard to accuse him as the religious right, so he can answer freely and without fear of being accused of forcing religion down peoples’ throats.

Over/under how many times Biden calls Trump a convicted felon 150 times, I just made that number up

Trump do the same with the border

Will Biden have a senior moment

Should be interesting, but with all the hype I think it will be a dud
Andrew Cuomo as a former NY AG just said it was selective prosecution. What better defense than that???

I think the same comments were made last debates. Unless you’re coming from an opinion that Biden is much worse than last time (and you may be correct) I do not see this being an overwhelming catastrophe for SloJo just as it wasn’t in the previous debates no matter how much it was expected.

I think the same comments were made last debates. Unless you’re coming from an opinion that Biden is much worse than last time (and you may be correct) I do not see this being an overwhelming catastrophe for SloJo just as it wasn’t in the previous debates no matter how much it was expected.
Trump is running a much better campaign in 2024 vs 2020, a lot better.

True but I was strictly speaking of the euphoria being discussed over the debate. If you’re extrapolating the better campaign onto better debate outcomes then maybe, we’ll see.

The election will be 4 months and one weekend after the debate. After this debate most Americans will tune out politics until September. Labor Day weekend could have a much different feel than today regarding the presidential election if Dems dump Biden in the interim, or maybe not.

Which of the superannuated mental dwarves will outline a 10 point plan to get the annual budget deficit down from two trillion a year to a trillion?

Answer: neither. They will be too busy talking about abortions and aliens

I guarantee CNN is scripting the debate with slow joe

CNN host cuts off Trump spokeswoman for criticizing network debate moderators: 'I'm going to stop this'

upload_2024-6-24_14-10-21.png

With these two great statesmen sharing the same stage, it’s sure to be the greatest and most intellectually deep debate since Lincoln and Douglas faced off on the debate stage before the Civil War.

We basically have 2 Ciceros on the same stage.

It will be interesting to see how Biden’s handlers prepared him for the discussion on inflation.

The expectations were low for Joe, but it's gonna take one hell of a spin doctor to make his performance look like anything other than the most disastrous debate performance in Presidential history.

Biden looked senile, old, tired, and confused. The Dems Super Delegates will come into play to pick a different candidate.

Recent Threads

Back