Texas vs. Texas Tech game thread

TB making it harder to get rid of him. Geez, where you been 2nd half of the year. Finally misdirection, half back passes. Maybe Herman is calling plays instead of TB.

NOT the same place caller in this game. Hope they ask TH in the press conference.

TB making it harder to get rid of him. Geez, where you been 2nd half of the year. Finally misdirection, half back passes. Maybe Herman is calling plays instead of TB.
It helps when the defense you are playing is not very good. I don’t think this changes anything.

Tech sucks on defense but the offense does look better. The play calling is much better and Sam is being Sam today....Herman has to have a QB ready and let Sam be Sam next year, or just bench the guy; or we will be 6-6 or 7-5 next year too. Sam is barely average when the play calling protects him from injury, but he is pretty good when he PLAYS.

I can’t believe refs got the sideline call right on Brown’s hit. Brown could not stop when QB just crossed the sideline.

Well considering the score I have to go back to the predicted score thread I can't even remember who I picked or what the score was.
Oh yeah 34-31 us.
Also I predicted a 11-1 regular season. Lol

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back