TEXAS vs. MICHIGAN Game Thread

Feel good for all the fans that were able to travel to Ann Arbor. Bet its gonna be a few festive flights coming back to Austin

A few great photos from @TexasLonghorns

ut-um1.jpg

ut-um2.jpg

ut-um3.jpg

ut-um4.jpg

This was great win but not a "great season". We have plenty of work to do starting with UTSA next weekend. I remember them playing us pretty tough last year I think. :bevo:

This was great win but not a "great season". We have plenty of work to do starting with UTSA next weekend. I remember them playing us pretty tough last year I think. :bevo:
So true but TX St is up 35-3 at half over UTSA. all good, our depth and Arch will get plenty of snaps next weekend.

mc
I remember well the back and forth on the importance of TE. I remember the bashing of needing
a TE
But I don't remember the strong and correct advocate of the TE
Today proved the point

Who was it?

If Texas plays with the same intensity as today no one can beat them. As I have said, there is a new Sheriff in town.

I am trying not to get too overexcited in week two particularly because the team Texas absolutely mauled today was not last year's Michigan and that Wolverine team today may well finish 7-5. That said, Texas has shown on both sides of the ball that it is a team capable of winning against anyone and I truly believe Texas is one of the four best teams in the country and has legit shot at a truly special season. Bring the effort today in Dallas against OU and the next week at home against Georgia and that will truly confirm what this team is capable of.

A couple of things.

A few years back there were people on this board downing the greatness of Ewers. They need to come forward and present themselves on one knee to receive their due.

And last year I was complaining about the secondary all year. If this unit continues to improve as much next year, with the talent coming in, we can start talking DBU again. They had some real closers today. Loved to see it!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back