TEXAS @ TCU Game Thread 2023

Sweat got to him on the TD. It was just a great play by Richardson. He nearly missed it too.

I'm more concerned that Barron still makes weird coverage mistakes even though he's like the beast of the secondary. Wiley should never get a 60-yard catch.

Fairly evident a good number of Big 12 quarterbacks can pick apart the Texas secondary when there is no pressure applied.
Most decent passers can pick apart just about any secondary when they can sit back and whistle dixie till a receiver finds an empty spot in the soft zone.

Again another tale of two halves.

dominate the first half. (But leave lots of points on the field)

get dominated the 2nd half.

The frustrating thing is we waste amazing performances.

Ya'll PK lovers ok with the soft, bend don't break Defense. Not one blitz to hurry Hoover in the last two TD drives I am not OK with this defense. Too easy for a good passing game to defeat it.
Penix, Nix, current version of Milrose, Ohio state, Georgia all would slice up this secondary

I'll ask again: why are we playing like we're up by 50? What kind of cowardly buffoonery is this? Why is the offense not hyped enough to finish them off?

Offensively and defensively we just stop attacking. They had all 11 within 8 yards of the line of scrimmage and we run the same play twice.

Red with a poor sportsmanship penalty although it should have been a late hit out of bounds.

Fark must give the shittiest half time pep talks. I imagine it goes something like this
“ ok guys we are in control of this game. Now watch me **** in my pants “

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back