TEXAS @ TCU Game Thread 2023

Horns need to protect the ball. A FG puts us up 16 points. TD wins the game.

What is it with our 2nd half defense just not showing up?!?!?!!? Its sad that we had a 20 point lead with one minute left in the 3rd quarter and I'm thinking its not enough. And apparently I'm right.

It would help if the offense would put together a long drive with points. And stop the nonsense on 3rd and short.

I think we need a MMA fighter motivational speaker on how to go for the kill when you knock you opponent to the mat. You don’t let them up. You pound the sh*t out of them until they’re unconscious or the ref pulls your mad dog *** off of them.

What is it with our 2nd half defense just not showing up?!?!?!!? Its sad that we had a 20 point lead with one minute left in the 3rd quarter and I'm thinking its not enough. And apparently I'm right.
haven't seen any sacks on the last two drives. Coach K sent the pressure rush home early, as usual.

What is it with our 2nd half defense just not showing up?!?!?!!?
The other team makes adjustments and we don’t do anything to counter that. And we seem to sit back and take a bend but don’t break approach instead of attacking like we seem to do in the first half. Bug when we don’t tackle, you get what you get.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back