Texas-Miss St Game Thread

I have lots of complaints about yesterday, but in the end they won easily. That kind of play won’t win a championship though. I’ll chalk it up to an off day and hope that gets fixed during the off week.

No freaking kidding.

After no holding ever getting called in the Big XII, I expected to see more holding called so I can't say I was surprised but I thought it would go both ways and that it would involve play-changing holding not holding that has no effect at all on the outcome of the play but kills several big plays.
We are NOT going to get fair treatment from the officials in any sec game this year. Consider it an initiation.

I have lots of complaints about yesterday, but in the end they won easily. That kind of play won’t win a championship though. I’ll chalk it up to an off day and hope that gets fixed during the off week.
I just posted in another thread, no way do we win that game last year. It would have been an "L." No team is going to play its best every single week. I think this game happened at the perfect time. Our guys should be laser focused and prepared going into Dallas.

Back