Texas-Miss St Game Thread

Not me. I want to see #1 to the left of "Texas". Just does not happen enough for Texas.

#1 next week doesn't matter. In my opinion if Georgia wins they jump us and come in cocky and slightly more vulnerable. On our side we feel slighted and have something to prove.

If they lose they come here with a serious chip on their shoulder looking for blood while we're #1 possibly eating the rat poision. Just my opinion.

Meanwhile I'm completely over looking OU because I think they suck. 🤘

#1 next week doesn't matter. In my opinion if Georgia wins they jump us and come in cocky and slightly more vulnerable. On our side we feel slighted and have something to prove.
If they lose they come here with a serious chip on their shoulder looking for blood. Just my opinion.
Obviously, I a not getting the point across how to me, personallym it means so much to be ranked #1.

This team is good enough that they can fart around pretty much for three full quarters, play overall their worst game in a couple of seasons do everything they can to keep the other team in the game and still win by 22 against an SEC team. Sark’s decision to take points off the board in a close game was mind numbingly Hermanesque and fumbles, penalties, blocked punts,and dropped long TD passes all turned what should have been a 40 plus point blowout into a way too uncomfortable 22 point win.

This game should tell every Texas player that you are entitled to nothing and a better team would have beaten Texas today.

This team is good enough that they can fart around pretty much for three full quarters, play overall their worst game in a couple of seasons do everything they can to keep the other team in the game and still win by 22 against an SEC team. Sark’s decision to take points off the board in a close game was mind numbingly Hermanesque and fumbles, penalties, blocked punts,and dropped long TD passes all turned what should have been a 40 plus point blowout into a way too uncomfortable 22 point win.

This game should tell every Texas player that you are entitled to nothing and a better team would have beaten Texas today.
They haven't figured it out yet. Many of us were duped into thinking the culture has changed. I'm not sure it has. First SEC! game, ranked #1, and they come out and play like crap and escape against a subpar opponent. Nothing has changed.

Super extra agreeing with TAKING POINTS OFF THE BOARD

tom hanks alabama GIF

We made the playoff last year with games that were kind of bumbling like this one. BYU and Wyoming come to mind as games that were way closer than they should have been but we pulled away in the 4th.

Would rather have an ugly W than a beautiful L.

Glad the bye week is this week. Lots for Sark and his staff to get ready for the RRS, Georgia, and the SEC slate of tough games heading our way.

But - 5-0?? I’ll take it.

Ive sat in my chair far too long over the past decade as tears rolled down my cheeks to feel anything but a W , regardless of specifics to not be happy.

Back