Random Season News

upload_2023-9-18_14-52-58.png

Come on Sark,cant you just say we played poorly or I just didnt do my job and get them ready? Geez,maybe he should go into politics.

LC,

Any idea how they calculated those values? I know that UNC brings in more money from basketball than any other school, but that's barely $20 million.

Come on Sark,cant you just say we played poorly or I just didnt do my job and get them ready? Geez,maybe he should go into politics.
I know!
He acts like we won the game or something, :rolleyes1:

I like how he's becoming a little short with reporters stupid questions.
Especially when it's Chip Brown.

Russia

Precisely why I'm not sold on OU yet. If 71% of FBS teams could go 3-0 with their schedule, that's not a ringing endorsement.

LC,

Any idea how they calculated those values? I know that UNC brings in more money from basketball than any other school, but that's barely $20 million.

According to Forbes, it's just TV, ticket, and merch revenue. Not really the "best" way to see value. Don't really want to come up with my own formula, however.

The idea of shoes changing colors is cool. Not impressed with the actual product shown in the vid.

Wouldn't it be funny if a shoe would change color depending on whether the player executed his assignment?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back