Random Season News

Milroe has more potential as a qb than Swoops showed imo. In time I think he will do fine but if this other kid struts his stuff don’t know if he’ll get it. Only time will tell. Saban had to do something their fan base is senselessly brutal and he’s shown that he’s is not intimidated about making big changes.

Is Milroe Saban's Swoops?
Could his recruiting be digressing same as Mack's did?
Nope and big nope. Not even a comparison there on both. Milroe has much higher potential, just needs another year of development and Saban’s recruiting will remain at a high level and will not fall off the cliff like Mack’s did.

Last edited:
upload_2023-9-17_9-1-56.png

I don't think we should be ranked that high despite our excellent win against Bama at their place. Our QB is too inconsistent. But that is insider knowledge. Perhaps voters aren't getting that detailed.
Washington, USC, Oregon should be ranked higher than they are currently. But we are still in first third of the season so the rankings are still subjective. Rankings after the first half of the season should be more accurate.

Ha, when you come out with the slogan “embrace the hate” you’re not gonna fly under the radar.
Btw, saw the shirt on a guy last night. Looks good.

I really like our schedule. Baylor next week on the road and then Kansas at home. After those 2 games, we should be plenty warmed up for OU.

Since that says JMU on the field it is JMU fans harassing opponents players. That is done all the time
Dont expect coaches to react.
What does the gesture that coach is doing mean?

Edit very confused. It says James Madison on jerseys.
So it must be opposing team fans harassing JMU. Since JMU won the game that coach should have ignored

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back