Random Season News

:hookem2:
How lucky are we that Jordan Whittington chose Texas.I like that he is confident enough to expose his real thoughts and fears.
Think how that will help all the younger players.
Jordan If you never play another down for Texas we are still proud You are a Longhorn.:headbang:

Michael Vick is one of the sorriest excuses for a human being I've ever met. He made a good choice joining Frank Beamer's NCAA record setting bail bond team at VT.

I kind of like that they support a "regime change" by offering him the number. Get rid of the stigma associated with #7 and turn it into something special with a new franchise player.

All the numbers that end in 5 were taken anyhow.

#10 is probably too high at the moment. Lot of factors at play:
  • Sark's never had a team finish better than #20
  • Which QE will show up?
  • No proven backs
  • Youth/depth issues at key positions like Edge and LB
  • Coming off of rough seasons in terms of ypp and 3rd down %
Chef's Kiss: Putting UW 2 behind us, despite the fact that they're bringing back everyone from a team that beat us in our backyard.

FSU is also not #3.

#10 is probably too high at the moment. Lot of factors at play:
  • Sark's never had a team finish better than #20
  • Which QE will show up?
  • No proven backs
  • Youth/depth issues at key positions like Edge and LB
  • Coming off of rough seasons in terms of ypp and 3rd down %
Chef's Kiss: Putting UW 2 behind us, despite the fact that they're bringing back everyone from a team that beat us in our backyard.

FSU is also not #3.
Yeah, I thought the FSU thing was kind of weird.

Texas at #10 sounds high to me. The talent is there to be top 10. It has not happened under Sark. Texas tends to wilt under pressure, especially in the 4th quarter. In game decisions will be the difference. Maybe the better talent will be the difference.

I think/believe Sark has coalesced the team. He had some obstacles very foreign to college fball as we knew it. Yes other schools faced the same but Sark as a new coach had added obstacles including the Eyes bs.
I think Sark brought in good players who want to be here
And he let the team coming together happen organically.
I'd rather start out 10 or below and prove ourselves.
Sark mentions how close yet competitive the different rooms are.
I am firmly in MY place on the Sark/Horn Band wagon

I think/believe Sark has coalesced the team. He had some obstacles very foreign to college fball as we knew it. Yes other schools faced the same but Sark as a new coach had added obstacles including the Eyes bs.
I think Sark brought in good players who want to be here
And he let the team coming together happen organically.
I'd rather start out 10 or below and prove ourselves.
Sark mentions how close yet competitive the different rooms are.
I am firmly in MY place on the Sark/Horn Band wagon
Depth is the key difference this year.

I'm not sure about that track thing...why transfer from one of the best track schools to one that's not so good if you want to get better?

Recent Threads

Back