Random Season News

FUBO its great. $80 a month and if the Austin feed goes sideways, it automatically adjusts usually to San Antonio.

I just made the jump last night. I was sick of $250 a month for TV and some friends highly recommended it. Signed up for a 7 day trial and an hour later I scheduled my disconnect with directv. Watched the Wash/Oregon game last night. It has every channel we watch. I might sign up for HBO max later, but I'm not sure.

The best part when scheduling the disconnect the retention guy asked why. I told him how upset I was they shut down ABC on championship weekend. He said if I had called they could have worked that out for me. I told him I shouldn't have to call anyone to be able to watch what I'm paying $250 per month to see.

After one day I love fubo, but if you have DTV and don't want to change call them and threaten to leave. They claimed to have a work around to be able to watch ABC.

I just made the jump last night. I was sick of $250 a month for TV and some friends highly recommended it. Signed up for a 7 day trial and an hour later I scheduled my disconnect with directv. Watched the Wash/Oregon game last night. It has every channel we watch. I might sign up for HBO max later, but I'm not sure.

The best part when scheduling the disconnect the retention guy asked why. I told him how upset I was they shut down ABC on championship weekend. He said if I had called they could have worked that out for me. I told him I shouldn't have to call anyone to be able to watch what I'm paying $250 per month to see.

After one day I love fubo, but if you have DTV and don't want to change call them and threaten to leave. They claimed to have a work around to be able to watch ABC.
I think their “work around” is to tell you to hook an antenna to your TV from what I’ve heard. I’m doing the free trial on Fubu too but was able to watch Washington vs Oregon on the espn app on my smart tv

I say try Fubu for the week and then try YouTube TV. Same price but you might find it better. It has unlimited DVR space and has a feature for college football where you can watch four games at once.

If you have AT&T for your internet, you might have Max included. I have them and get HBO Max with my service.

I say try Fubu for the week and then try YouTube TV. Same price but you might find it better. It has unlimited DVR space and has a feature for college football where you can watch four games at once.

If you have AT&T for your internet, you might have Max included. I have them and get HBO Max with my service.

FUBO has 1,000 hours of free dvr space. I can't imagine I'd ever need it. I live in the country so I now have Starlink for internet. Nobody provides regular internet service to me.

I'll check out you tube tv.

I think their “work around” is to tell you to hook an antenna to your TV from what I’ve heard. I’m doing the free trial on Fubu too but was able to watch Washington vs Oregon on the espn app on my smart tv
You can stream on ESPN with your DirecTV credentials. DirecTV’s dispute is with Tenga, the owner of the local affiliates (WFAA, etc.). In my view, Tenga is trying to extort DirecTV with higher carriage fees, which would result in even higher DirecTV prices, but that’s another story …

FUBO has 1,000 hours of free dvr space. I can't imagine I'd ever need it. I live in the country so I now have Starlink for internet. Nobody provides regular internet service to me.

I'll check out you tube tv.
How has your experience been with StarLink? Here in Lockhart there is no competition for Spectrum, and they treat us like it. I am seriously considering StarLink and a FUBO or YouTube subscription, but I haven't quite got to the point where I'm willing to pull the trigger.

1sa Agree
And remember how hopeful but wary we were at the beginning of each's tenure?
It was different wuth Sark. I did not know exactly why at the time
But I do now :headbang:

1sa Agree
And remember how hopeful but wary we were at the beginning of each's tenure?
It was different wuth Sark. I did not know exactly why at the time
But I do now :headbang:
He was recruiting and getting success with transfers at QB, etc.

I did not know This was in the CFB guidelines. Seems like this ends the discussion. LIFE is hard:headbang:
GAeP8mSW0AAqtQq

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back