Random Season News

#3 is ou.

Interesting:

Horns in top 10 at # 7 - ok for preseason I suppose, but I suspect Horns finish about #10.
aggy has schedule to potentially finish 9-3 or maybe 10-2, but will they really finish #8? I think not.
NC not only on the list but in top 20 - Mack is back!
Tenn also made the top 20 - after some dreadful recent seasons.
Nebraska at #22 - really? Count me doubtful they finish in the top 25

Last edited:
Mack Brown holla

EU69t65XgAAKbZx
3 is ou
5 is State Pen
6 is Whisky

Texas should be able to beat 5 and 6, but had better beat 3 twice.

LSU 5th best in the $EC (3rd best in the $EC West)??????

#3 is ou.

Interesting:

Horns in top 10 at # 7 - ok for preseason I suppose, but I suspect Horns finish about #10.
aggy has schedule to potentially finish 9-3 or maybe 10-2, but will they really finish #8? I think not.
Jumbo should be run out of collie station id aggy finishes anything less than 10-2 in the regular season with that schedule. Even at 10-2 they will still only be 3rd best in the $EC West.

#3 is ou.

Interesting:

#2is#1 was joking when said Indiana is #3

My guess is that A&M goes 11-1 and gets left out of the CFP.
Hard to see, but they will be 10-0 (and in the top 5) on the morning of 21 November; 10-1 after their game at Alabama on the 21st; and 10-2 after their game with LSU at Pyle on the 28th.

Which one (at Alabama or hosting LSU) are they going to win? JFF isn't around so beating Alabama is a long shot (but if Alabama overlooks Texas aggy for their game with Alabama Aggy on the 28th, aggy might have a chance). LSU toyed with aggy in 2019 and will still have too much for aggy in 2020.

Leach gets his shot at them on 03 October in Starkville and Kiffin gets his shot on 07 November at Pyle. One of those two will give aggy all they can handle.

Hard to see, but they will be 10-0 (and in the top 5) on the morning of 21 November; 10-1 after their game at Alabama on the 21st; and 10-2 after their game with LSU at Pyle on the 28th.

Which one (at Alabama or hosting LSU) are they going to win? JFF isn't around so beating Alabama is a long shot (but if Alabama overlooks Texas aggy for their game with Alabama Aggy on the 28th, aggy might have a chance). LSU toyed with aggy in 2019 and will still have too much for aggy in 2020.

Leach gets his shot at them on 03 October in Starkville and Kiffin gets his shot on 07 November at Pyle. One of those two will give aggy all they can handle.
I don't know exactly how, and I don't know exactly when, and I know not how often... but I do know, with the same certainty I know the sun will rise in the East, that aggy gonna' aggy it up.

Leach has all he can handle for himself right now in Starksville before seeing any opponents...

AD: Leach to raise 'his cultural awareness' of state

Looks like confirmation that ou sucks.
Everytime I see that I just think What would you (or I) do if your wife or girlfriend came home with an upside down ou tattoo on the back of her neck or something?
I know, I know...hard to imagine, right??
....because it would never happen.

Everytime I see that I just think What would you (or I) do if your wife or girlfriend came home with an upside down ou tattoo on the back of her neck or something?
I know, I know...hard to imagine, right??
....because it would never happen.
It would just say “no,” and that’s not the right message from a wife or girlfriend.

DeMarvion Overshown to Will LB (said NFL scout says its his natural position),,,

Can't rmbr if this was already noted but we also moved Tyler Owens to LB

This is all about Ash wanting more speed on the field. Owens ran a ~10.3 100m in high school

Can't rmbr if this was already noted but we also moved Tyler Owens to LB

This is all about Ash wanting more speed on the field. Owens ran a ~10.3 100m in high school
Owen's looks like a real deal football player to me. At LB....I'm thinking the next Ossai.....or hopefully Kindle.....nah lets go Hicks. :)

We been hearing this sort of thing for a couple years but they say the new coaches like Josh Thompson, who will be a RS JR. He will begin at CB (but could play nickel, possibly S). According to Inside Texas, Ash thinks our 3 best CBs are Thompson, Jalen Green, and D’Shawn Jamison. With Jamison perhaps being the best.
"Ash has made mention that a lead boundary corner, along with an elite edge rusher, are the keys to a championship caliber defense. The battle for boundary corner will be the battle for best corner on the team."
The current starting safeties are Caden Sterns and Chris Brown. BJ Foster is still a safety but is coming off injury. When healthy, he will battle Brown or might play dime.

The SPUR position is a battle between Chris Adimora and Anthony Cook.
"Adimora can cover very well for a safety, but he doesn’t cover as well as Cook. Cook is physical for a corner, but not as physical or powerful as Adimora."

Last edited:
The current working assumption is still the players will return to campus on June 1st but obviously the date is not certain

Owen's looks like a real deal football player to me. At LB....I'm thinking the next Ossai.....or hopefully Kindle.....nah lets go Hicks. :)

They say he is more of a straight line to the ball carrier type and Ash likes more hip-swivel from safeties.
At LB, he will have new reads, like RPO. And its a more physical position. But if he can adjust, the idea of us finally having LBs with true sideline-to-sideline speed is pretty exciting. The big lumbering style LB seems outdated

I cannot imagine doing something like for any reason ever

I'm sure some Texas fan might and probably has done something like that OU fan. The difference is even other Texas fans would mock him for it, while OU fans will celebrate it.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back