Random Season News

It is being reported that S Derek Williams, Jr. is out for the season and will need surgery.

Exact injury not
I hate that for him. But better surgery than aggravating an injury beyond good repair. That is where culture, depth, and versatility work miracles. We have Macuba, Jelani McDonald, and Filsaime. Plus interchangability elsewhere.

I hate that for him. But better surgery than aggravating an injury beyond good repair. That is where culture, depth, and versatility work miracles. We have Macuba, Jelani McDonald, and Filsaime. Plus interchangability elsewhere.

Haven't mentioned it but it looks like Filsaime is not having a good freshman year.
He hasn't seen playing time and buried in rhe depth chart.
Has not been a distraction but it would not be a shock if he hit the portal. Keeping an eye on this one.

Soooo....you're saying that no vaunted sec, sec, sec defense has given up less than or equal to 40 points through 7 games? With the cupcakes that they all play early in the year? I'm scratching my head here. :idk:
It was a joke. Sarcasm. Pokin’ fun at the doubters, nay-sayers, and lil brothers out there.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back