Random Season News

Imagine the lengthening of telecasts while the experts decide whether the ball is closer to the Franklin's BBQ 32 yardline or the Chick Fil A 33.

Will right and left hashmarks on the 40 yardline have different sponsors?

Imagine the lengthening of telecasts while the experts decide whether the ball is closer to the Franklin's BBQ 32 yardline or the Chick Fil A 33.

Will right and left hashmarks on the 40 yardline have different sponsors?

Imagine the disgust saying a player scored in the Bank of America or Home Depot End Zone!?

That's a great pitch. I have a huge picture of my cousins in Waldron jumping on board with that.

"Billy Jack, did you spend all your workers comp money on that five acres and the double wide or did you finance that satellite dish? Me? Well, I'm still waitin on that check, but Thlema wants one of them above ground pools between the front door and the highway. No, her raise at Tyson got her up to $7.87 and hour, but I thought if she ever made $7.50 we'd be in high cotton. OK, I'm gonna call that feller in Fayetteville back and tell him he can count on you and me for a total of $15 a month, but if my workers comp settles, I'll bump to a one-time donation of $50. You gotta figure out how I get that by Thelma."

Breaking: After the board of trustees meeting in Florida. The board of trustees have reached a decision. They have decided to not impose a 15% talent tax on ticket sales. But instead, let Billy Napier keep his job increasing beer sales that will be used for NIL money.

Good ESPN article on Josh Heupel. He brings his #6 Volunteers into Norman this Saturday for #15 OU’s SEC opener. Could be a good one.

Heupel was amazing in that title-winning 2000 season and should have won the Heisman over FSU’s Chris Weinke, imo.

Good ESPN article on Josh Heupel. He brings his #6 Volunteers into Norman this Saturday for #15 OU’s SEC opener. Could be a good one.

Heupel was amazing in that title-winning 2000 season and should have won the Heisman over FSU’s Chris Weinke, imo.

I mean... he was coaching there for 9 seasons and there was a change because the QBs weren't up to par. The change obviously worked, because they immediately went to Baker Mayfield and set all sorts of records over the next 4 seasons.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back