Random Season News

LOL, the day LR bolted from OU to USC I said that he would not be successful there. He inherited a championship caliber team and every year they were slightly worse than the year before. Also, while he is considered an offensive genius he had never built a program from the ground up. I also felt like he knew that and was fleeing from the SEC competition which would expose him. Now this. I'll stop short of saying Lincoln Riley is a fraud, but he is in way over his head.

Don't understand who the Third Ward expects to draw. Their financial status is shakier than the San Andreas fault line. No ticket sales. No major corporate sponsors. Since Moores sold his software company, you never hear anything about him & the school. Regardless of what you may think, they don't have a Joe Jamail or Red McCombs or Johnny Tyson or T Boone Pickens or Bum Bright.

Don't understand who the Third Ward expects to draw. Their financial status is shakier than the San Andreas fault line. No ticket sales. No major corporate sponsors. Since Moores sold his software company, you never hear anything about him & the school. Regardless of what you may think, they don't have a Joe Jamail or Red McCombs or Johnny Tyson or T Boone Pickens or Bum Bright.
Don't they have Tilmon, the head of multiple crappy restaurant chains?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back