10,000+ Posts
RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

More Orange Koolaid!

Another touchdown!
Another three and out!
Repeat

Everything is beautiful
Everything is great
I don’t see how it could get any better.
We kick a$$
Go Horns Go!!!

:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:
:bounce1::bounce2::bounce1::bounce2::bounce1::bounce2:
:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee:
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

First year under Sark. Losses galore.

Second year, losses, but almost all in very close games that could've gone our way if we only knew how to make a play at a critical time.

Third year, we have turned those close losses into close wins, with one ugly exception.

Next step in the evolution is just to come out and throttle people, so that close games are far less likely to happen.

Besides OU, Houston and KSU were with an injured or without Quinn. Don't believe either of those games are close with him. OU we just didn't match their intensity early. That simple. Still we had the lead with 1:17 and should have done no worse than OT. Doubtful we can win it all, but I like our chances to win out and have a decent chance in the CCG.

sunshine_pump_by_steven0560_d15gbfq-375w-2x.jpg

I like the direction of this team going into the SEC and, for the first time, leaving the BIG 12. We have had injuries that would have lost seasons in the recent past. and it has been much worse.

Next year Texas will get the $EC bump in the ratings. Georgia is good, Texas beat Alabama convincingly at home, and the rest of the $EC? Ole Miss struggling at home to beat an aggy team that cannot win on the road??? Is that as good as it gets?

Next year Texas will get the $EC bump in the ratings. Georgia is good, Texas beat Alabama convincingly at home, and the rest of the $EC? Ole Miss struggling at home to beat an aggy team that cannot win on the road??? Is that as good as it gets?
Well, we'll still have to beat the sooners.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back