Post Left Wing looniness here

Yeah when I listened to, or read I should say, I got that impression, “ is she saying it the way she means it?”

Is she insane? Gonna show my ignorance and ask, what religion is she, cannot be Catholic?

Her religion is woke politics with a little bread and wine tossed in for refreshments so she can call herself an Episcopalian (what she probably claims to be).

Witnessing more and more events I cannot believe are actually happening. That post by Deez is the latest. God help us.

Witnessing more and more events I cannot believe are actually happening. That post by Deez is the latest. God help us.

If you think about it, they're simply applying the George Soros mentality about criminal justice to sex crimes. What's the stated logic behind reducing the penalties for or even refusing to prosecute crimes like assault, theft/shoplifting, drug crimes, etc.? It's that strict enforcement of those laws leads to the disproportionate incarceration of supposedly marginalized groups (specifically black men). In that sense, they're just being consistent.

But what they're also inadvertently doing is admitting to something they've long denied, which is that LGBTQ people disproportionately prey on children for sexual pleasure.

Yea MrD I can't believe they admitted it.
Clearly the LGBTQXXX people aren't concerned straight people are going to notice what they are admittting.

Clearly the LGBTQXXX people aren't concerned straight people are going to notice what they are admittting.

They know that they are in power now, or at least their allies are in power, and will protect them from any reaction to this fact becoming public.

They can admit it because they believe they'll never lose power. The straight (and gay people who aren't insane) people who actually want to resist are a minority in California. The other straight people don't want to lose their status as "righteous allies."

And why shouldn't they believe they won't lose power? In terms of voting CA is about 60-65 percent Democratic. All they have to do is control the Democratic primary, and they won't lose power.

The only real risk is if black and Hispanic voters start to soften in their partisanship and racism. Only if that happens will their power be threatened. That's why DEI and critical race theory are so important to their school system.

Recent Threads

Back