Post a photo you took

Schnarkle-
Great pic of your Dad and daughter. If you subscribe to the photographic theory of the "Rule of Thirds", you nailed it. Awesome shot.

Scottish Highlands
highlands.jpg

Phat-
It's a high dynamic range file you can make in Photoshop CS2. Looks kinda like the painter Thomas Kinkaide..not exactly my style, but they're fun to play with.
But to answer your question, it was taken with a Nikon D70.

smallsky1.jpg

I took this with a two decade old Minolta SLR (X-700) out past Langtry, Texas. Had to scan it, but the scanner I used stinks.

Can't remember if this is THE 4th down play where Vince ran in with 19 seconds left, but this is the final few plays:

c5d27216.jpg

Didn't take this, but its my dog learning to retrieve:

e2d5c2cf.jpg

The scenery shots are absolutely breath taking all! I have spent most of my time with my new camera shooting sports. Here are a few from swim team this summer (I was the photog for the team).
My favorite - Hunter went to state in breast, and will be swimming D2 next fall:
huntertakeoff.jpg

Some of the better shots of some of the kids swimming:
johnsfree.jpg

michaelhfly.jpg

start.jpg

Thanks also to dustin and the others here who helped me last winter when I was trying to decide what to get. I am got a Canon 20D with a Tamron 25-70 mm 2.8 lens. I am having tons of fun with it and plan to get a 70-300mm 2.8 soon, I hope!

steph_mud.jpg

My then 17 yr old daughter wringing the water out of her shorts. She just finished her high school and club soccer career. She turned down several scholarship offers but it was a joy watching her bust her *** every week, doing something she loved.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back