Post a photo you took

Holy ****, sasquatch, that is my mom's dock in the background of the picture of your wife at Possum Kingdom. Weird

Since I'm posting on the thread...
Here's two walking sticks making little baby walking sticks
walkingsticks.jpg

This is a "tombstone" in the ghost town of Terlingua. It's actually in the form of a bench and you're looking down on it. The inscription reads:

O great spirit whose breath gives life to the world and whose voice is its beauty, Give us eyes to behold the red and purple sunsets. Make us wise so that we may understand what you have taught us. Help us learn the lesson you have hidden in every leaf and rock. Make us always ready to come to you with clean hands and steady eyes, so our spirit may come to you without shame. Amen. JTM

65994916.ckKRXens.jpg

Wow ... it's like I have my own private thread. I'm going to institute a user fee in the future for posting privileges.

smile.gif

Lonely truck seeks Mate. Turnons: Long drives in the desert, horse towing, empty beer bottles in bed. Turnoffs: City Traffic, Yugos etc...

66015164.euonnaR4.jpg

PMG,

There was very little pollution out there this time. I've been out there 17-18 times since 1981 and this was the clearest I have seen it. They've had roughly 10 inches of rain in the basin and 6-8 inches all over the rest of the park since August 1. I have never seen it so green. And, of course, it rained like hell on me several times.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back