Post a photo you took

HE - your leaf on pebbles was my background for the last few days. Today it is your butterfly.
Great photos!

Luckenbach
efce871e.jpg

Wildseed Center outside of Fredricksburg - view from the window is real
efce86ea.jpg

Hawaii
f793173b.jpg

f7932576.jpg

some Texas Tech chick at the Cotton Bowl. My buddy got her name but he lives in Chicago, so I doubt his follow-through was very substatial!!
CottonBowl022.jpg

My boy got to play outside in the sun today...had fun
biggrin.gif

BTW, he's about 7 feet long. Was funny cause the neighbors ran inside their homes.
biggrin.gif

ahq.sized.jpg

ahp.sized.jpg

aho.sized.jpg

ahn.sized.jpg

Taylor -

DSCF2087Small.jpg

Wearing daddy's hat -

DSCF139411Small-1.jpg

Sunset over Lake Travis -

DSCF0953Small.jpg

Beautiful whale shark at Georgia aquarium, we we're there two weeks ago, the first day they had the two new sharks -

DSCF2298.jpg

PIRANHA!!!

DSCF2248Small.jpg

DSCN0519.jpg

Pretty sure this is Donner pass.

DSCN0497.jpg

This is the mountains after you cross and get out of the LA area in California. Fog from the coast. Pretty.

At 1280 x 1024 you should be able to see approximately two thirds of it minus whatever screen acreage you have allocated for Hornfans. Is that not the case for you? Hmmmm ...

At 1600 x 1200, which is what I normally view, I see about 95 percent of it when I open the file.

If I make it snapshot size, it is hard for people to use as a desktop background and I have had several people send me PM's telling me that they are using them for exactly that.

But here it is in a smaller image:

62576228.M6lLZntn.jpg

The same image, but much bigger:

The Link

Maximum Barnes,

That is the Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Theon, Texas. It is about 30 miles north of Austin and maybe five or six miles east of I-35.

Lost Man,

It is a Canon EOS Digital Rebel. It was the UT garden gnome, right?

wink.gif
wink.gif

Theo Huxtable, love that Barcelona shot. The perspective is awesome.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back