Post a photo you took

large.jpg

Alaska is a very cool place...

Portage Lake
AlaskaPortage-Denali001.jpg

Mrs. Sangre and the Portage Glacier. The scale of that thing is impossible to communicate in a photo. The boat's captain said we were 300-400 yards away, and even to the naked eye it seemed like it was only 50 yards or so.
AlaskaPortage-Denali034.jpg

Portage Glacier
AlaskaPortage-Denali030.jpg

It's not up to the quality of the others on this thread, especially since I only have a crappy 3.2 megapixel camera, but here is myself in East Texas....

edit - actually, I think this was our real film camera and we scanned it in... I don't think it would have been black and white otherwise...

007_7A.jpg

In HE's first pic on the previous page, does anyone else see a face in the clouds on the top middle. Like it's blowing the clouds?

Thanks, Mac. I like the wall and sky pic, too. I almost didn't put the one of the Rio Grande online but my girlfriend said she liked it so I put it out there mostly to please her.

It's really quite amazing how little water one has to cross in places to get across the border ---- and the river is actually quite full in that picture because they've had so much rain out there. Look how (relatively) green the plantscape is.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back