Post a photo you took

69247462.jpg

I am constantly in awe of some of the pics here, HE, MG, Puffer, and all. Keep 'em coming. I am inspired to look for some of those amazing shots that are not sports.

Here is one I dug up that I took with my old Rebel film SLR that is kind of interesting and not an action shot. Took it during a London stopover a couple years ago.

jetandlondoneye.jpg

Lostman: that photo of the Ferris wheel and the plane is outstanding. WIthout the plane it would merely be interesting, but WITH the plane is is awesome.

Boozehound: I love your sig picture.

Puffer: the first photograph of London is really great. I love the quality of the ambient light. I also love the composition of the last photo. And you captured the light perfectly, too.

NEwherebutA&M: the first photo is greatness. I like how you have the three guys in three different colored shirts looking out from the east towards the west, the setting sun, the horizon etc... almost looks like they are imagining their future. I also love the composition of the last photo.

Good stuff, guys!

Of course, I can do this ad nauseum (emphasis on the nausea). Here is a photo I took recently upon waking, right outside the tent:

original.jpg

Black Dragon Pool, Lijiang, Yunnan Province, China

296768768_d052adaf5e.jpg

Lighting wasn't ideal (went too late in the day because of rain), but it came out pretty decent.

kellen, I grew up about 45-60 minutes from there. Depoe Bay, Newport and Lincoln City are all really cool places to get away for a weekend. Ever been to Moe's for some clam chowder?

Small World...I grew up in Depoe Bay (from about 6th grade through HS) and went to Newport High. Been to Moe's pleanty of times (the one in lincoln city, the two in newport, and the one at devil's punchbowl.)

where'd you grow up exactly?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back