OTHER GAMES

I remember when Nebraska running backs used to wear tearaway jerseys. They need 'em for DEs and DTs when playing the Buffalos.

Alabama is struggling with South Florida.
What is going on?

bama-usf.jpg

ou struggling with Cougar High 14-12 late in the 4th. Some Gooner in the stands does the horns down as they go to commercial. God I can't wait until we stomp their azz this year.

Still watching Colorado Nebraska. I won't miss Big 12 officiating. They can't spot Buffalos holding, but a Nebraska pancake block is holding. They won't miss a targeting call or late hit on anybody.

Stats don't matter if you can't put the ball in the endzone. No discipline and pathetic QB play on both sides.

The last several minutes of the Blow U game were highlighted by dumba** plays, and a bad call.

They offsides by Houston late in the game was absolutely pathetic. A gift.

The safety was not a safety, but it’s typical of home cooking. And then the OU OL that took his helmet off. Oh my gosh. Beyond dumb.

I don’t know if anybody noticed, but Venerables in the post game interview twice said that they didn’t deserve to win the game.

We might be looking at a meltdown in Norman soon. Oh, the joy.

Biggest highlight of the OU/Third Ward game was the crowd honoring Toby Keith by singing "red, white & blue" between the third & fourth quarters.

A few downsides from an otherwise glorious start to the college football year.

A good Notre Dame is good for college football. And they’re not good at all.

Most of the teams that are from the 26th to 75th best are true threats to upset anyone—even us or Georgia. Not many cakewalks or automatic W’s this year. No SWC era Rice’s anymore (Mackovic’s blunder notwithstanding).

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back