OTHER GAMES

Colts, down 23-0 to Rams in the second half, come back to force OT . . . Stafford leads drive and throws TD pass to win it in OT . . . Puka Nacua has caught 39 passes in his first four NFL games, an all time record, with 8 catches to spare

Last edited:
Pats fail on fourth down try and TV cameras switch to Belichick who very clearly barks that famous two word epithet that begins with “mother”

Mahomes threw two horrible interceptions in the first half--both times he was trying to lob the ball over a linebacker and, both times, he failed miserably, throwing it short, and the defender easily caught it.

Tonight, KC looks like Dallas did last week---bad . . . but not bad enough to lose to the Jets.

Last edited:
Giants fail on fourth down QB sneak by Jones on their first drive. . . . Much later (near the end of the third quarter), Witherspoon gets 97 yard pick six off Jones. . . . Jones getting slaughtered by Seattle defense--10 sacks, many more hits and hurries, and another interception.

Last edited:
Bears v. Commanders tonight. Bears are not good, but Roschon Johnson is getting a bunch of snaps and is doing as good as he can with a mediocre offense. D'Onta Foreman is right behind him on the depth chart. And the Commanders' QB is Mack's old QB, Sam Howell . . .Chicago all over Washington well into the second quarter. Johnson has had four solid runs. Bears look great, but they were all over lowly Denver early last week, too, and then Denver ralled to beat them.

Bears up 27-3 at the half. Howell threw costly interception that led to the Bears' final score of the half.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a KSU team play that bad since Ron Prince was coach. They looked like they didn't want to be there, but they're probably saving it up for Texas.

10/7/23

It's the massive UT vs. OU game at the Cotton Bowl, so who really cares about the other games today. Nonetheless, here they are:

Texas State at Louisiana

UNT at Navy

Texas Tech at Baylor - Go Tech

UCF at Kansas - the Abolitionists get back on track after being trounced by the mighty Texas Longhorns.

TCU at Iowa State - this just isn't the year for Dykes or Campbell.

#23 LSU at #21 Missouri - interesting matchup. Still, I guaran-dam-tee you the Tigers will win. :yes:

Western Michigan at Mississippi State - standard SEC non-conference scheduling

#11 Alabama at Texas A&M - Bama's D stifles the ags.

Vanderbilt at Florida

#20 Kentucky at #1 Georgia - Georgia is finally tested by a solid team.

Arkansas at #16 Ole Miss - Lane roasts pigs

Maryland at #4 Ohio State - rolls eyes

Rutgers at Wisconsin

Howard at Northwestern

Purdue at Iowa - farm bowl

#2 Michigan at Minnesota - maybe some early bumps, but Michigan rolls on

#10 Notre Dame at #25 Louisville - could be a barn burner

#13 Washington State at UCLA - don't pencil in a W for the Coogs just yet.

Colorado at Arizona State - this may be a fairly even match up. A good test of how Deon will be week-to-week.

#24 Fresno State at Wyoming - don't look for Fresno State to maintain their national ranking after this game. I've taken up Wyoming as a team I'm rooting for each week.

Arizona at #9 USC - Arizona stinks. Trojans post half-a-hundred points on the scoreboard.

#15 Oregon State at Cal - Beavers keep chalking up wins and moving up the rankings.

BC at Army

William & Mary at Virginia - spoon bread, classy apparel, and good manners abound at this "event".

Marshall at NC State

Wake Forest at Clemson - 2 disappointing teams look to take out their frustrations on each other.

Georgia Tech at #17 Miami

Syracuse at #14 UNC - Mack posts another W.

Virginia Tech at #5 Florida State - I'm not yet convinced the Noles are that great, but they're good enough to beat Va Tech.

Fresno State vs Wyoming at 7 pm on Fox tonight is something I will be following.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back