OTHER GAMES

He played it to finish down 7, either game over, and a huge moral victory, and the long term goal of staying relevant accomplished, and with a bonus chance to get the onside kick and maybe tie. Equal chance to win as rushing to score, having no timeouts, leave 3 minutes, minus USC running clock out, punting with 30 seconds if USC can’t make first down and hoping to go the length to tie. Or, while rushing to score, don’t score and lose by 14 or 21. With your all out discrediting attitude to Deion, I doubt you see the wisdom of that even if I suggest it.

instead, you saw the literal worst coaching you EVER saw.

my post rude, unnecessary, sorry

Nice emotional outcry. Sweet. Feel better?

Now watch ther last drive. Listen to Klatt rake the coaching / clock management over the coals.

Cu is 2-3. Winless in conference play. Had to go into overtime to beat Colorado state. That's awesome.

OU’s D looks pretty good.

But ISU only put up 13 points against Iowa and 7 points in an LOSS to Ohio U (not the Buckeyes). They’ve got 20 points already against OU.

It’s hard to get a read on OU.

Mich State still up by 3 midway through the fourth quarter, but they just had a bad punt, giving Iowa the ball around midfield. (Iowa is playing the whole game since the second drive with its backup QB. Starting QB prowling the sidelines on crutches).

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back