OTHER GAMES

Nice emotional outcry. Sweet. Feel better?

Now watch ther last drive. Listen to Klatt rake the coaching / clock management over the coals.

Cu is 2-3. Winless in conference play. Had to go into overtime to beat Colorado state. That's awesome.
They are 3-2, and I was rude to expose your bias so clearly. Klatt was wrong, too, for the reasons I said. At the very least, it was a legitimate way to play the end and it was probably the best thing overall for the program. Why are you so biased? See if you can find that out? They didn’t have their best player on the field and they took one of the elite teams in the country to 48-41 with an onside kick chance to tie. They outplayed that elit team with the elite coach and the Heismann Trophy winner for the entire second half. 1-11 last year. You are BLIND my friend if you think Deion can’t coach. Ask yourself where that bias comes from.

I'm going to breathe a huge sigh of relief if we beat them.
There's always a chance for an upset, and you're right to wait until the clock says 00:00 to call it a victory. But I don't expect the game to be that close. ou can score, but their defense cannot consistently stop the Texas offense. If I were a betting man (and I'm not), I'd put money on the "over."

USAFA handles San Diego State pretty easily - 49-10. That takes the Falcons to 5-0 for the season - maybe there's a small chance they can slip into the polls at #25. But the ultimate prize for USAFA is winning the CiC trophy by beating both Army and Navy - and the Falcons are in a pretty good position to win both games.

OU’s D looks pretty good.

It’s hard to get a read on OU.

After last season's embarrassment, OU is going to be breathing fire for this year's game. We have sputtered on offense vs both KU and Wyoming before pulling away. That's a recipe for an upset vs a good team. If we don't bring the same intensity we had vs Bama, and don't have the same big plays we had vs Bama, I think it will be a one score game. Which always means you're one fluke play away from losing. I think we bring the heat but I still think it will be a tough game.

Watching the early morning NFL game streaming on NFL+ between Jags and Falcons in London (because I will watch anything with Bijan). Falcons are getting pummeled, but Bijan has already made some impressive plays: a one-handed reception and several jukes that broke defenders' ankles. He's always fun to watch. Falcons QB (Ritter) threw a pick six and then threw another pick on his very next offensive play that put Jags in red zone. One saving grace--Falcons hold on downs on that possession. So Falcons get the ball back still down 17-0. . . In the two minute drill, Ritter underthrew a wide open receiver deep and was almost intercepted again. He does not look NFL-ready. . . Bijan starts second half with long run. He's run 10 times for 60 yards so far. . . Atlanta finally scores 17-7 . . Bijan running well in second half, now up to 13 carries for 92 yards plus some receptions. . . Falcons will lose the game, but with four minutes to play, Bijan has 105 yards rushing (7.5 yards per carry), plus 32 receiving yards.

Last edited:
They are 3-2, and I was rude to expose your bias so clearly. Klatt was wrong, too, for the reasons I said. At the very least, it was a legitimate way to play the end and it was probably the best thing overall for the program. Why are you so biased? See if you can find that out? They didn’t have their best player on the field and they took one of the elite teams in the country to 48-41 with an onside kick chance to tie. They outplayed that elit team with the elite coach and the Heismann Trophy winner for the entire second half. 1-11 last year. You are BLIND my friend if you think Deion can’t coach. Ask yourself where that bias comes from.

Biased about what? Sanders horribly mismanaged the clock. I just see the truth for what it is, it's no sweat to me. I know horrendous clock management when I see it. Fanboys of deion are going to defend him to the bitter end, have at it. Fact is he lost a lot of time off the clock while being 2 scores down

NOT smart

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back