OTHER GAMES

Brock Purdy, one of my favorite, non-Horn NFL stories, is back and lighting up the Steelers 17-0 early in the second quarter . . . 11-13 for 121 and 2 TDs, so far . . . now 20-0

Last edited:
bf31956c081e77240cc1397eb96debbd.jpg

"We took! [Clap clap] That ball! [clap clap] And shoved! [clap clap] It up! [clap clap] Your Y asymptote! [clap clap clap clap] You ragged Cougars! [clap clap clap clap]

So drag [clap clap] Your sorry! [clap clap] Sore asses! [clap clap] Back across! [clap clap] 288! [clap clap] To your beloved 3rd Ward! [clap clap clap clap]

And don't [clap clap] You let! [clap clap] Us catch! [clap clap] Your dusty asses! [clap clap] Around! [clap clap] These parts! [clap clap] Again! [clap clap clap]

:rice:>:uh:
That’s a fairly smoking cheerleading for rice.

Giants on solid opening drive into Cowboys red zone, but bad snap on third and short gets past the QB, forcing Giants to try a FG, which Dallas blocks and takes to the house.

. . .

Dallas pass rush annihilated Giants in their second series (three and out)

. . .

Dallas drives into Giant's red zone, but has to settle for FG

. . .

Dallas defender hits Giant's receiver (Saquon Barkley), knocks pass out of his arms into air, where another DB catches it and returns for TD. 16-0.

. . .

Dallas gets another interception and then its offense drives for a TD.

26-0 with time left in the first half.

. . .

They score again on first drive of second half. 33-0.

. . .

They score again in the fourth quarter. 40-0. I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
New Jet QB Aaron Rodgers knocked out of game with some sort of leg injury after only four plays.

. . . Josh Allen has thrown 3 picks, all to the same DB. That's the only reason the Jets are still in the game without Rodgers.

. . . Let me see if I can describe this play. Catch it on the highlight reel if you can. Jets are inside the Bills' 5. Wilson throws a quick pass to his left side receiver sprinting toward the left pylon at the goal line. Instead of going to the receiver's back shoulder, the ball heads straight for the defender who is running with the receiver but is about a foot further into the end zone. Both players turn for the ball. The receiver reaches out with his right hand and swats it up in the air from the middle of the defender's chest, which was where it was heading. Then, falling down, the receiver reaches out, again with his right had, and catches the ball as it is falling, and lands on his back with the ball in hand for the tying score.

. . . Then Josh Allen mishandles a snap and then fumbles the ball back to the Jets.

. . . Jets turn that miscue into go-ahead FG.

. . .Bills get the ball back with about 1:45 to go and 1 time out, trailing by 3

. . .Bills FG kicker bounces 50 yard FG attempt off the left upright and on through. Going to OT

. . .Bills win the toss, but go 3 and out on opening drive in OT. Then, Jets rookie returns punt 65 yards for the winning TD.

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, I liked Jay when he was on Charlie’s staff:
Deion on Norvell swipe: CSU 'made it personal'
"I'm minding my own business watching some film, trying to get ready, trying to get out here and be the best coach that I could be, and I look up and I read some bull junk that they had said about us, once again," Sanders told the team. "Why would you want to talk about us when we don't talk about nobody? All we do is go out here, work our butts off and do our job on Saturday. But when they give us ammunition, they done messed around and made it [personal].
Any reason for Deion to get the cameras on himself again I suppose.

I respect the work he’s done thus far but his ego could derail a lot of good will if he’s not careful. Shut up and coach.

Funny Deion didn't think it was personal earlier in the week when Norvell was complimenting Deion and the team.
I was impressed with what he has done but his egoism is getting old.
Like Dion said shut up and coach

Virginia and Maryland tied at 14 at half time, but Maryland looks to be the much stronger team so far.

Last edited:
If CO plays OR and USC the next 2 weeks, everyone may reel back all the nauseous praise for the Buffs and DS.

We will see....

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back