OTHER GAMES

Wow, Houston and Rice are in double OT after the Horny Ladies Of The Midlife Crisis were down 21 to the Owls at once point...

No. This is the classic early season setback as demonstrated on the annual aggy roller coaster diagram.

The big fall and furk comes a little later on.
IMG_3812.jpeg

- Alabama lost to Texas
- Florida lost to Utah
- Mississippi St beat Arizona
- Vandy lost to Wake Forest
- South Carolina lost to UNC
- Tennessee beat Virginia
- LSU lost to FSU
- Texas A&M lost to Miami

SEC now 2-6 against other P5 teams.

- Alabama lost to Texas
- Florida lost to Utah
- Mississippi St beat Arizona
- Vandy lost to Wake Forest
- South Carolina lost to UNC
- Tennessee beat Virginia
- LSU lost to FSU
- Texas A&M lost to Miami

SEC now 2-6 against other P5 teams.
Auburn playing Cal tonight

-Texas beat Bama
-aggy gets blown out by Cane
-tech loses to Quackers
-rapists lose to Utes
-cooger high loses to RICE
-Yormark crying

One of the greatest days of football ever.

I live in aggy territory
It's getting to be a much narrower concept than in previous generations. Basically:

- The Brazos-College Station area--extending East through Madisonville to Crockett, Southish to near Huntsville, West to Caldwell, and North through Hearne.
- Rice farming areas along the lower Colorado, lower Brazos, and Lavaca valleys (Wharton, El Campo, Bay City (split with us), Edna, country areas). The aggie is strong there, but seemingly not as obnoxious as many. Mostly you'll find Salt-of-the-Earth good folks who happen to like the wrong team. These are often actual farming families, not guys from the Houston suburbs who think they're "country."
- Pockets of East Texas. Here you will find the most ignorant, obnoxious, delusional, and vocal ags--most of whom have never set foot inside a classroom at Texas A&M.
- Pockets of South Texas. Especially RGV farming communities.
- Some areas around Stephenville-Hamilton-Hico-Comanche, although many around there are now Longhorns or Horned Frogs.
- They split Midland and Odessa with us and with Tech. Say what you want to about their sports teams and goofball fans, but they have good petroleum engineering and geology departments (as do we).
- Certain Houston suburbs, particularly in the East/Southeast parts of town, although they split those areas with us. In general, the Houston suburbs are full of everything. Probably around 10 Horn fans for every 10 Ag fans as a whole--it's pretty even. UT is stronger in the West, Southwest, and Northwest areas, and in the West Central areas (inside the Loop and Memorial). The DFW area leans much more towards the Horns than towards the Ags. Overall, in the Houston area, it's pretty even.

Last edited:
bf31956c081e77240cc1397eb96debbd.jpg

"We took! [Clap clap] That ball! [clap clap] And shoved! [clap clap] It up! [clap clap] Your Y asymptote! [clap clap clap clap] You ragged Cougars! [clap clap clap clap]

So drag [clap clap] Your sorry! [clap clap] Sore asses! [clap clap] Back across! [clap clap] 288! [clap clap] To your beloved 3rd Ward! [clap clap clap clap]

And don't [clap clap] You let! [clap clap] Us catch! [clap clap] Your dusty asses! [clap clap] Around! [clap clap] These parts! [clap clap] Again! [clap clap clap]

:rice:>:uh:

Chop, I am not sure your first point goes far enough south. Despite Leaks and Brown, Brenham and LaGrange are solid aggy.

Chop, I am not sure your first point goes far enough south. Despite Leaks and Brown, Brenham and LaGrange are solid aggy.
Ah Brenham -- yeah that's aggie country. Despite that, it's a pretty nice town. I've always viewed LaGrange as neutral territory. It's getting pretty close to the Austin orbit. Columbus - more aggies than Horns.

I lived in Brenham for a semester and yes they are good people [some (all of the coaches at Blinn) just misdirected].
One of my good friend's late father was a PhD engineer. After retiring, he took a job teaching a couple of days per week as a professor at aTm's engineering school, and lived with his wife on a "ranch" he bought outside of Brenham. Nice place. Pretty country. I put "ranch" in quotes, because, although they had a guy who would come in and cut hay and run a handful of cattle, it was only about 30-40 acres and was hardly what one would consider real working agriculture.

Washington County is now full of these retired gentlemen farmers/ranchers with their 20-50 acre spreads that are basically retirement recreational "ranches." Nothing wrong with that. Being that close to Houston, it's probably the highest and best use of the land--currently...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back