OTHER GAMES

13-13 tie.

Very defensive game thus far. Costly INT earlier. Not much yardage by either offense yet.

:utah::bu:

Last edited:
Saved by the refs is Baylor. Tulane Miss should be a good game. Probably flipping between that game and Aggy to pass the afternoon

Wow, that Ute Rb might have won them the game if Baylor long pass was the last play. Anyway I think Baylor gets one more play.

aTm defense holds on Miami’s first series . . . three and out . . . then aTm blocks punt . . aTm QB runs ball in for TD

aTm defense holds on Miami’s first series . . . three and out . . . then aTm blocks punt . . aTm QB runs ball in for TD
So local Aggies are probably just now starting to care about the ESPN situation, since they just unexpectedly got moved to ESPN for at least the first half of their game, so the delayed Notre dame game can finish. I bet they are steaming.

So local Aggies are probably just now starting to care about the ESPN situation, since they just unexpectedly got moved to ESPN for at least the first half of their game, so the delayed Notre dame game can finish. I bet they are steaming.
Notre Dame FAR outranks aTm. And it’s not even close. Nationally, Notre Dame probably even outranks us For tv ratings.

Notre Dame FAR outranks aTm. And it’s not even close. Nationally, Notre Dame probably even outranks us For tv ratings.
Yeah, ABC has to do it this way, but I bet there are a zillion aggie watch parties with no game to show. I remember a few years ago I had a watch party here for a UT bowl game and my cable quit broadcasting the game. At least today, I had warning that I need to go to a sports bar.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back