Kamala--Notorious Right Wing News Sources (CBS and NBC) say she's losing.

What was the remark about the daughter giving info to rioters on National Guard positions?
It is probably too late to make change to ballots.

What was the remark about the daughter giving info to rioters on National Guard positions?
It is probably too late to make change to ballots.
Concur with too late...early voting has already started in some places, with ballots returned.

How many times this cycle can the Dems count of the dead turning out?

Who were the alleged targets of Tim’s alleged inappropriate touching?

1. Minor Males
2. Young adult Males
3. Minor Females
4. Young adult Females

(All just allegations at this point)

mc I will look it up
I know about the ",joy" Mrs Walz felt smeliing the burning from the riots she smelled through open Govt Mansion windows
But You are saying it was known the Walz daughter gave away National Guard locations?

mc I will look it up
I know about the ",joy" Mrs Walz felt smeliing the burning from the riots she smelled through open Govt Mansion windows
But You are saying it was known the Walz daughter gave away National Guard locations?
Yes it was discussed when Walz was selected.

mc I will look it up
Why are you surprised? This is to be celebrated among the left. Again, why are you surprised?

mc
I am surprised because I did not know she did that. Apparently I am the only one in America who missed the reports on her doing that.

The stuff about Walz having gay sex with his students is coming out today:

Apparently no one believes this. Someone likely made up this disinformation back in August and doesn’t have the goods to back it up.

Who were the alleged targets of Tim’s alleged inappropriate touching?

1. Minor Males
2. Young adult Males
3. Minor Females
4. Young adult Females

(All just allegations at this point)
The allegations (per SquirrelTube, also see Karim Jovian) are that one of the main ones was a 14 year old boy. (Still just unproven allegations).

Walz also really likes the Indigo Girls.

Last edited:
REAL journalists do not make their views on a political candidates known . Bret Baier has made his hatred of Trump known for years.
My wife just said that earlier. I said maybe she was thinking of Chris Wallace.

I never got that sense from Baier, but I have stopped watching the news really for the last couple years. Do yo have examples of his Trump hatred?

My sense of Baier's feelings about Trump started during the Jan. 6 debacle. Particularly noticed it during accusations about Trump hiding docs. Baier more or less IIRC said Trump was guilty of breach but said nothing about Bidone storing docs next to tge Corvette. Then Baier seemed to find that SS agent who said Trump reached from back seat to choke SS agent driving believable and called for further fed investigation even tho logistics and the actual driver refuted it.
IMO Baier always supports any view/story that puts Trump in negative light.
Why does your wife feel Baier is not unbiased?
Smart woman even if she did marry you :coolnana:

I am not suggesting Baier will give Harris the questions . I am thinking he will frame questions and follow up to help put her in favorable light.
It would be surprising based on her performance history if the campaign didn't require guidelines. Ths will not be a Trump/Jennings type interview

Check out the new movie THE APPRENTICE. It shows the massive influence Roy Cohn had on developing Donald Trump into what he became.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back