Kamala--Notorious Right Wing News Sources (CBS and NBC) say she's losing.

Most likely it was Biden staffers who Whoever is really in charge decided to screw over. Bidone saying Kammie was part of every decision is brilliant and funny. Hope it screws Commiela good.

Good grief. Did Bidone staff prep her for this?
"Vice President Kamala Harris told the co-hosts of "The View" on Tuesday that she couldn't think of anything significant she would have done differently from President Biden in the last four years. "

Whichever MSM and Pundits are going around saying she will bring Change got too many of Cheech and Chong's gummies

Good grief. Did Bidone staff prep her for this?
"Vice President Kamala Harris told the co-hosts of "The View" on Tuesday that she couldn't think of anything significant she would have done differently from President Biden in the last four years. "

Whichever MSM and Pundits are going around saying she will bring Change got too many of Cheech and Chong's gummies

I thought Harris said she would secure the border now. That's a change. lol

When you cheat the incumbent President out of the nomination after he has it secured, don't be shocked if he isn't in a big hurry to back up your lie.
It would be beautiful if Biden went nuclear on the Dems and said vote for Trump.

Better wait another week before leaking it out, lest Kamala dump Walz and bring in Shapiro as VP.
People are being cautious. Want to see the evidence first. Also needs to be better than Tim was handsy with me and I didn’t like it (I.e., making a mountain out of a mole hill).

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back