Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Run
Agree. But Iran is denying it.
And as it turns out it doesn't matter about yesterday. In the link I posted from WaPo it reported Iran had given money weapons and tech to Hamas for a LONG time

This is Natalia Fadeev ("Gun Waifu" on Twitter):

F8Fkc5MWAAA0H-O

The World has not seen such a clear-cut war of Good vs Evil in generations.

But, as we were warned, there will be some who will call good "evil", and they will call evil "good". There will also be plenty of mushed mouthed apologists for Hamas...

So far Hungary has rescued 300 Hungarian and other Euro citizens stranded in Israel. Spain just landed a military plane at Tel Aviv.

Biden/Demx? Tells Americans to book flights on commercial airlines AFTER the airlines announced all flights out were cancelled.
Does how he stranded Americans in Afghanistan sound familiar?

Per FOX--

At least 40 babies, some beheaded, found by Israel soldiers in Hamas-attacked village

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers moved into Kfar Aza, one of the communities Hamas terrorists invaded early Saturday morning, and discovered about 40 dead babies, some decapitated — highlighting the brutality of the invading forces.

The IDF were removing the bodies of victims found in the area when they found the children's remains. Israeli soldiers are attempting to use bones to identify the victims, according to the report.

"It’s not a war, it’s not a battlefield. You see the babies, the mother, the father, in their bedrooms, in their protection rooms, and how the terrorists killed them," IDF Maj. Gen. Itai Veruv said, describing the scene, i24News reported.

"It’s a massacre."

But let's worry about cutting water off to Hamas.
Hamas again using human shields in Gaza - JNS.org

"Hamas infrastructure is deliberately embedded within civilian areas and in proximity to international assets, using the population as human shields,” said the report by the IDF International Cooperation Division.

“In order to mitigate harm to noncombatants, the IDF carries out surgical strikes,” it added.

The report included aerial maps of Gaza City’s Rimal residential neighborhood, showing Hamas facilities in or near commercial buildings, pharmacies, welfare offices, mosques and other public facilities."

Arabs are from the Saudi Arabia region. They don’t live in Israel. Muslim and Christian semites live in Israel and Palestine territories. Technically, to be anti-Semite is to be against the Palestinians as well. Both Jew and Palestinians are semites by race.

Arabs are from the Saudi Arabia region. They don’t live in Israel. Muslim and Christian semites live in Israel and Palestine territories. Technically, to be anti-Semite is to be against the Palestinians as well. Both Jew and Palestinians are semites by race.
arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif

graph-13.jpg

1. Arabs most definitely do live in Israel. Arabs originated in the Arabian peninsula (Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.). Around, and after the time of Muhammad, and for a few centuries thereafter, the Arabs went on a massive military expansion that put Arabs in control of most of the Middle East. Soon, North Africa, most of the Levant (Israel + Lebanon + W. Jordan), Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Kuwait, and some neighboring areas were predominantly Arab. Today you can find Arabs all over the Middle East, and elsewhere.

My limited understanding is that the Arabs had, by far, the best cavalry at that time. Also, Muhammad was a military tactical genius. And his successors were quite skilled on the battlefield as well. Nobody could stop them.

2. Anti-Semite - this is technically true, this means against Jews + Arabs + other Semitic-language speaking people. But in common parlance, in English, it has come to mostly mean anti-Jewish.

Arabs are Semitic, you know.

The Semitic language family consists of dozens of distinct languages and modern day dialects, but the major Semitic languages are Arabic, Amharic (spoken in Ethiopia), Tigrinya (spoken in Ethiopia and Eritrea), Hebrew, Tigre (spoken in Sudan), Aramaic (spoken in Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Iraq and Iran) and Maltese.

All In The Language Family: The Semitic Languages.

Last edited:
Note, as of yet...

The Palestinians in the West Bank of the Jordan, led by the more moderate and more reasonable Fatah, are (for now at least) not launching massive terrorist attacks on Israel, capturing and murdering Jewish babies, etc.

The Palestinians in Gaza, led by Hamas, on the other hand...

I hope Israel does everything they have said. Hamas screwed themselves and any Palis who didn't leave. Once and for all eliminate Hamas in Gaza.

btw in many of the many vids showing wounded dead and captured Israelis etc being paraded in Gaza, there sure looked like lots of "peaceful" Palis incuding teens and kids laughing dancing cheering and spiting on the captured.

Here's a WTF moment from Hamas supporters closer to home:

Nazis appear in the Fort Worth Torchy's Tacos the day after the Hamas invasion began.

"...the restaurant had called a regional manager who had instructed staff to serve the group and get them out of the restaurant as quickly as possible."

Group in Nazi gear served at Torchy’s Tacos in Fort Worth; 1 tells diner ‘white power’

d4ceb373fdbcc8e35ef1bac78d56cc1b

Most likely a fed. But Chop you are quick to believe anything the leftist media throws your way.

Some leaders are calling for prudence. I am not sure it will help but this is what outside countries should be doing.

@Monahorns

The problem is that they didn't say that before Hamas did what they did. Now they want restraint. It's an outrage. Completely. They need to watch video's of the kids being murdered at the festival. But, what I've detected in such hard-wired hatred and ideological thought-processes, that the death of these people means nothing, which is laced with heavy irony, given they pretend to care about the loss of lives now.

Hamas did it. Their enablers want restraint.

It's sick man.

Last edited:
@Monahorns

The problem is that they didn't say that before Hamas did what they did. Now they want restraint. It's an outrage. Completely. They need to watch video's of the kids being murdered at the festival. But, what I've detected is such hard-wired hatred and ideological thought-processes, that the death of these people means nothing, which is laced with heavy irony, given they pretend to care about the loss of lives now.

Hamas did it. Their enablers want restraint.

It's sick man.

They didn't call for restraint before Hamas started committing mass murder? Of course not. There was no need to. I don't get your point. Kenya is not an enabler of Hamas for example.

Did political leaders not call for Hamas to stop? Has there not been a huge outcry against what they are doing? I thought there was from the start. Has Hamas already stopped their violence? My understanding is that both sides are involved in violence right now, so calling for restraint goes to Hamas too. Those who started it need to be held accountable but the continued killing of citizens should stop.

"9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." - some anti-Semite pro-terrorist or something... :rolleyes1:

They didn't call for restraint before Hamas started committing mass murder? Of course not. There was no need to. I don't get your point. Kenya is not an enabler of Hamas for example.

Everyone knows Hamas are a murderous band of barbarians. They are clearly in communication with other Arab countries. Were they told not to do it. Have they been told not to do it? They did it anyway. I believe the calls for restraint didn't just become a thing two days ago. It's been there since 1948. But they did what they did anyway.

Last edited:
Mona
Chop did not get taken in by leftist media. Those reports of babies beheaded came from Israeli soldiers told to several reporters at the scene of the Kibbutz where many innocent civilians were murdered.
Did the Israeli soldiers lie. Maybe. They didn't lie about the murdered civilians.

Everyone knows Hamas are a murderous band of barbarians. They are clearly in communication with other Arab countries. Were they told not to do it. Have they been told not to do it? They did it anyway. I believe the calls for restraint didn't just become a thing two days ago. It's been there since 1948. But they did what they did anyway.

Yes in fact Egypt warned Israel about it. Who knows what Egypt told Hamas. But if Egypt told Netanyahu about it that indicates Egypt counseled against the attacks and then warned Israel once they refused. So Egypt was calling for restraint beforehand.

Mona
Chop did not get taken in by leftist media. Those reports of babies beheaded came from Israeli soldiers told to several reporters at the scene of the Kibbutz where many innocent civilians were murdered.
Did the Israeli soldiers lie. Maybe. They didn't lie about the murdered civilians.

Yeah he did. He paraded a false story much like he did at the start of the Ukraine/Russia war. If you looked at the report it was flimsy from the beginning and now we know it was fake.

I never said Hamas killed no civilians, but stories like this are used to paint one side as the villains in order to justify unlimited retaliation. It's propaganda. It lead to the US entering WW1 more than 100 years ago. It is bait on a hook that lures America in. But these types of things never turn out well for the American people. That is who i truly care about Americans and more than that Texans.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back