Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

Iranian officials spent weeks helping Hamas plan its attack on Israel, WSJ reports

Iran ‘gave green light,’ helped plan Hamas massacre - WSJ

WSJ: Iran's involvement in planning attack on Israel spanned several weeks

merlin_208040109_a9a88e99-519b-4f0b-b11b-a2a10cc196e9-superJumbo.jpg

This is what the militaryleader of Hamas says is the reason they murdered innocents?
"They [Israeli forces] consistently assault our women, the elderly, children and [the] youth; and prevent our people from praying in the Al-Aqsa Mosque while allowing groups of Jews to desecrate the mosque with daily incursions," he added.

For the past week, thousands of Israeli settlers have been carrying out provocative tours of the mosque complex in Jerusalem following calls by ultranationalist Jewish groups.

"In light of these continuous crimes against our families and our people, and in light of the occupation's destruction, and its disregard for laws and international resolutions, and in light of America and the West's support and international silence, we have decided to put a stop to all of this," Deif said."

Gaza: Everything you need to know about the besieged Palestinian enclave

That was a picture of the woman at a festival. If the person posting would have been at the festival in Israel she would have been killed also.

Maybe there would be peace--if they just passed a law making the entire Levant a gun free zone.

:rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Anyone supporting Hamas in America should be deported to Gaza. New reports of babies being decapitated yet people support Hamas? They can all go to hell.

The White House and the Empire State Building were lit up in Blue and White as a nod to our friend and ally Israel.

So NOW after murdering hundreds of innocent civilians decapitating babies taking innocent civilians as hostages
NOW Hamas is asking UN to pressure Israel for a truce.
I 'd say not no but HELL NO.

Do y'all think that being against the violence is supporting Hamas? I grant that there are people who are supporting them, basically Arabs around the world. But is there room for a neutral view in your minds? Not neutral in excusing violence, but neutral in terms of siding with one group over the other.

I am against Hamas killing Israeli children and also against Israel killing children in Gaza. Both are happening. Both sides are reportedly using weapons that were sourced in the US. I am against that too. It represents money stolen from Americans given to another government for the use of killing.

Israel is a wealthy country can't they afford their own defense? The US government should give me an M16 and ammunition, even a bazooka, for my own defense before they send weaponry to other countries. Where's my bazooka!?

So NOW after murdering hundreds of innocent civilians decapitating babies taking innocent civilians as hostages
NOW Hamas is asking UN to pressure Israel for a truce.
I 'd say not no but HELL NO.
After Hamas is crippled, if not rooted out, there should probably be a truce. That may be a long time from now, and unfortunately it will cost many lives.

It sucks for the innocent non-Hamas supporters in Gaza, but Hamas is hiding amongst the civilians, and so many of the civilians appear to support, aid, and comfort Hamas. It's a sorry situation all-around, but I can't expect Israel to just sit there and take it. This was a Pearl Harbor situation for Israel.

Israel is calling Palis phones and alerting people in areas where they will bomb. Giving the Pali civilians notice to leave. Hamas gave no notice to the Israelis before slaughtering them and posting vids of them slaughtering.
If there are Pali children still in areas they were alerted to leave that is Not fog of war.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back