Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Reports (unconfirmed), new wave --- and yep, this time it's (fast) ballistic missiles coming from Iran.

Chop's speculation---> Iran's tactic was probably to try to eat up as many Iron Dome counter-missiles as possible with the massive slow drone attack, then hit them with the ballistic missiles hoping many will get through.
Pentagon will not confirm launch of ballistic missiles; again, that report is unconfirmed.

The Enforcer - is getting reports of some impacts (explosions) in Southern Israel - not heavily populated areas.

The Enforcer - US forces are now being attacked by Iran at an airfield (Erbil, Iraq) where we have many helicopters stationed.

The Enforcer - is getting reports of some impacts (explosions) in Southern Israel - not heavily populated areas.

The Enforcer - US forces are now being attacked by Iran at an airfield (Erbil, Iraq) where we have many helicopters stationed.

So Iran is attacking United States troops and equipment.

Did Iran ever consider that they may be biting off more than they can chew...?

The Enforcer - more reports of some drones hitting their targets in Southern Israel (far South of Jerusalem/Bethlehem/Hebron) in lesser populated areas.

The Enforcer reports live:

France and Britain are deploying more fighter jets and Naval assets.

RAF planes coming in to help now from Cypress air base.

US, UK, and French planes are helping Israel chase and knock down drones. Jordan apparently doing the same in their own airspace as the drones cross over going towards Israel.

Saudis expected to join the Israel/US/Euro/Jordan coalition.

The Enforcer: an Israeli nuclear facility is under attack. Heavy protection from Iron Dome in that area (I'd hope so...).

More reports of some drones hitting targets in (far) South Israel. Now it's confirmed by video evidence. Israel has taken some hits in the South.

Started streaming 77 minutes ago
20,193 watching now • Started streaming 77 minutes ago
The Islamic Republic of Iran is currently conducting a mass missile and drone attack on the State of Israel, with hundreds of Shahed drones, and hundreds of medium range ballistic missiles being fired. Israel, the US, and the UK, have scrambled their air forces to prepare to shoot down the incoming attack. The Israeli doomsday airplane has taken off from it's airbase in Southern Israel, and the Israeli Government has promised mass attacks in return. We will continue to cover more updates as they come in live on air: Support The Enforcer On Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/The_Enforcer Join The Enforcer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsTheEnforcer Day 1 Iran-Israel War Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mi...

The Enforcer

Apparently, there are a few nuclear-related facilities in the Negev in far South Israel. Unclear if any were hit.

Now video confirms that an Iranian missile (not just a drone) has made it through the air defenses and struck in the Negev desert (Southern Israel).

I don't know if Israel will hold back. If Iran was launching 100s of drones and missiles at our cities, you know what would happen.

Iran tried to hit Jerusalem, but Israel's air defenses have worked like a champ there.

Wait, unconfirmed report of at least one strike hitting somewhere in Jerusalem.

Per Agenda Free TV:

Sr. Israel gov't official tells the Israelites not to go to bed, and that something big is coming Iran's way soon....... He pledged "an unprecedented response."

Update--the above is also being reported in The Times of Israel. "An unprecedented response."

Last edited:
Video shows some Iranian missiles HAULIN' ***. They do make them fast. Maybe not accurate, but fast.

Damn, this could get ugly really fast. I'm fine with sending defensive aid to help out, but I wouldn't have US forces attack Iran.

Per Kann journalist Michael Shemesh:

Some Iranian cruise missiles are still in the sky heading towards Israel.

Also, injuries reported to a 10 year old girl in Israel.

Damn, this could get ugly really fast. I'm fine with sending defensive aid to help out, but I wouldn't have US forces attack Iran.
It sounds like us, UK, and France are using our jets in the sky to help Israel intercept drones and missiles. Every bit helps, I suppose.

I have found no reports that us, UK, France, or Jordan have gone on the offensive against Iran.

One sticky point is that Iran attacked US soldiers and helicopters at an airbase.

Per Al Jezeera --

it was an Israeli airbase in the Negev desert in South Israel that was successfully targeted and hit by Iranian missiles.

I am very uninformed BUT is Iran that clueless on opinion from other nations in ME?
Sounds like it.

The Arabs don't like them.

A couple of reasons:

1. They're not Arab, the Persians/Iranians are Indo-European (same as most Europeans).
2. They're Shiite Muslims. A huge majority of Arabs are Sunni Muslims. They regard each other as apostates.
3. Iran's regime is a real ******* regime.

Last edited:
Sounds like it.

The Arabs don't like them.

A couple of reasons:

1. They're not Arab, the Persians/Iranians are Indo-European (same as most Europenans).
2. They're Shiite Muslims. A huge majority of Arabs are Sunni Muslims. They regard each other as apostates.
3. Iran's regime is a real ******* regime.
Iran's friends: Russia, Syria's Assad regime, Hezbollah (Muslims in Lebanon), North Korea, probably Cuba too (but maybe not anymore) -- you know, the sort of people who hate the USA

A lull in the action now

Round 1: 100s and 100s of slow drones

Round 2: 70+ fast missiles

Now: a lull in the action

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back