Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Well when the Israelies gunned down their own escaped hostages it does kinda makes you wonder if they could be little more careful in identifying targets. Is questioning the shooting of people not clearly combatants being a "virulent anti semite?" Is it hateful to care about the deaths and horrific living conditions in Gaza?

She isn't an anti-Semite though. Are you Rabbi Schmuley's daughter of something? :idk:
Candace Owens is clearly an anti-Semite (and a virulent one at that), that's what the fuss is all about. She invoked a Dark Ages blood libel. That's neither kind, loving, decent, righteous, or true. She can still hang around her pal "Ye" and her new adoring fan Nick Fuentes.

And speaking of the neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes, the Texas GOP needs to keep a far distance from that little punk.

Candace Owens Out at Daily Wire Following Antisemitic Comments

"Candace Owens Is Out at Daily Wire After Months of Railing Against Jewish People

The far-right commentator had been clashing with founder Ben Shapiro over her endorsement of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Owens has graduated from criticizing Israel’s military actions to increasingly antisemitic rhetoric on social media, alluding to the existence of a “sinister” Jewish “gang” in Hollywood ..."

She also recently endorsed "a tweet accusing Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a longtime critic of Owens, of being “drunk on Christian blood,” a reference to the antisemitic blood libel conspiracy theory that has been used to defend the persecution and murder of Jews for centuries. Owens has also repeatedly defended her friend Kanye West, who famously tweeted about going “death con 3 [sic] on Jewish people” and has publicly professed his admiration of Hitler."

This is far, far beyond the bounds of decency. The government cannot and should not censor her. But her employers, partners, and platforms are free to dump her to the gutter, and people are free to tune out. She's through.

Let's see what the Republicans have to say about Israel. Here is where the Republicans set forth what they believe.

From the GOP Party Platform:

"Our Unequivocal Support for Israel

Like the United States of America, the modern state of Israel is a country born from the aspiration for freedom and stands out among the nations as a beacon of democracy and humanity. Beyond our mutual strategic interests, Israel is likewise an exceptional country that shares our most essential values. It is the only country in the Middle East where freedom of speech and freedom of religion are found. Therefore, support for Israel is an expression of Americanism, and it is the responsibility of our government to advance policies that reflect Americans’ strong desire for a relationship with no daylight between America and Israel. We recognize Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state and call for the American embassy to be moved there in fulfillment of U.S. law.

We reaffirm America’s commitment to Israel’s security and will ensure that Israel maintains a qualitative military edge over any and all adversaries. We support Israel’s right and obligation to defend itself against terror attacks upon its people and against alternative forms of warfare being waged upon it legally, economically, culturally, and otherwise. We reject the false notion that Israel is an occupier and specifically recognize that the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement (BDS) is anti-Semitic in nature and seeks to destroy Israel. Therefore, we call for effective legislation to thwart actions that are intended to limit commercial relations with Israel, or persons or entities doing business in Israel or in Israeli-controlled territories, in a discriminatory manner."

The United States seeks to assist in the establishment of comprehensive and lasting peace in the Middle East, to be negotiated among those living in the region. We oppose any measures intended to impose an agreement or to dictate borders or other terms, and we call for the immediate termination of all U.S. funding of any entity that attempts to do so. Our party is proud to stand with Israel now and always.

Last edited:
Welp, there you have it folks.

According to the Republicans at least:

Support for Israel is an expression of Americanism

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Last edited:
Well when the Israelies gunned down their own escaped hostages it does kinda makes you wonder if they could be little more careful in identifying targets. Is questioning the shooting of people not clearly combatants being a "virulent anti semite?" Is it hateful to care about the deaths and horrific living conditions in Gaza?
Has there been more than the on instance where lives of hostages were lost? I've not heard of any. I DID hear the parents forgive them and encourage those soldiers to keep doing their job

As to Gaza, too many people overlook that Palestinians voted for those Hamas a-holes. They brought it on themselves, just as the USA brought about its own downfall through poor decisions at the ballot box.

At the end of the day, Israel was attacked and responded. Like the kids say...don't start none, won't be none.

Crock
Did you read the reports on the incident of Israeli hostages getting shot?
It is disingenuous of you to make it seem like it was a policy.
But I bet you knew that

That may be in the Party Platform but it means nothing. The Pubs are worthless. Giving Biden his pathetic budget seals the deal for me. Gutless wonders all.

The Democrats also support Israel, as stated in their platform. Just like the GOP.

The anti-Israel types in the US are far-fringe outliers. Real kooks.

A pretty large number of Demx must not have read their own platform OR just disagee . There are many Dems calling for Israel to agree to a case fire including Schumer and Durbin AND USA calling for cease fire at the UN

Crock
Did you read the reports on the incident of Israeli hostages getting shot?
It is disingenuous of you to make it seem like it was a policy.
But I bet you knew that
It was not policy to shoot escaping hostages, but shirtless unarmed men carrying white flags and shouting in Hebrew were gunned down. One of the families expressed forgiveness to the soldiers...two others not so much.

It was not policy to shoot escaping hostages, but shirtless unarmed men carrying white flags and shouting in Hebrew were gunned down. One of the families expressed forgiveness to the soldiers...two others not so much.
And again, have there been other instances? If not, then it is clearly not policy or practice and IS/WAS a tragic incident in the early days of the response to Palestinian terrorism.

Has there been more than the on instance where lives of hostages were lost? I've not heard of any. I DID hear the parents forgive them and encourage those soldiers to keep doing their job

As to Gaza, too many people overlook that Palestinians voted for those Hamas a-holes. They brought it on themselves, just as the USA brought about its own downfall through poor decisions at the ballot box.

At the end of the day, Israel was attacked and responded. Like the kids say...don't start none, won't be none.
The Biblical injunction ""an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" could be read as a call for proprtionate response rather than a call to extract limitless vengance. The Israelies are in a tough situation and the asymetrical tactics of Hamas make civilian casualties inevitable. But my conscience instructs that calls for restraint in destruction of non-combatants are appropriate.

The Biblical injunction ""an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" could be read as a call for proprtionate response rather than a call to extract limitless vengance. The Israelies are in a tough situation and the asymetrical tactics of Hamas make civilian casualties inevitable. But my conscience instructs that calls for restraint in destruction of non-combatants are appropriate.
So I take that as a 'no...there do not appear to be other instances of IDF errantly killing Israeli hostages.'

And it is amazing how a Palestinian found a structure in that area high enough when there don't appear to be many other structures more than one or two story .
And there are no other people around.
So a Palestinian climbed the only high structure and for some reason decided to use his camera to follow 4 people walking, the only 4 people visible the entire time the Gaza citizen is videoing them.
How did the person who posted the vid know those four were walking to their "destroyed" homes?

What point are you trying to prove with this?

The video exists. How do you think this happened? What is the relevance to the events shown? I continue to be confused.

And it's amazing how the demographic known for strapping on vest bombs always claims little Hamzaa was only going to pray and do charitable works...

Even more amazing is how so many people fall for that nonsense...

The point isn't the supposed biographical data that you call into question. You make good points btw. But that isn't the most important part of the situation to me.

What is important to me is what can be seen from the tape. There are 4 people walking in a non-threatening manner and they get bombed by a drone. That alone will cause a reasonable person to ask serious questions about what happened and what is happening in Gaza in the big picture.

These people were not armed. They weren't even trying to defend themselves from the drone. Looks like killing in cold blood. Where is your evidence that it wasn't exactly what it looked like?

I'm with you Crockett. The actions of Israel in these events are clearly questionable. The fact that so many don't question it is itself questionable.

Candace Owens is clearly an anti-Semite (and a virulent one at that), that's what the fuss is all about. She invoked a Dark Ages blood libel. That's neither kind, loving, decent, righteous, or true. She can still hang around her pal "Ye" and her new adoring fan Nick Fuentes.

And speaking of the neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes, the Texas GOP needs to keep a far distance from that little punk.

Nothing I have seen her say is even remotely antisemitic. What I have seen is her criticize the government of Israel's military actions.

She interviewed a Jewish person last week and said it was her favorite conversation ever. Doesn't sound antisemitic to me.

Candace Owens Out at Daily Wire Following Antisemitic Comments

"Candace Owens Is Out at Daily Wire After Months of Railing Against Jewish People

The far-right commentator had been clashing with founder Ben Shapiro over her endorsement of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Owens has graduated from criticizing Israel’s military actions to increasingly antisemitic rhetoric on social media, alluding to the existence of a “sinister” Jewish “gang” in Hollywood ..."

She also recently endorsed "a tweet accusing Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a longtime critic of Owens, of being “drunk on Christian blood,” a reference to the antisemitic blood libel conspiracy theory that has been used to defend the persecution and murder of Jews for centuries. Owens has also repeatedly defended her friend Kanye West, who famously tweeted about going “death con 3 [sic] on Jewish people” and has publicly professed his admiration of Hitler."

This is far, far beyond the bounds of decency. The government cannot and should not censor her. But her employers, partners, and platforms are free to dump her to the gutter, and people are free to tune out. She's through.

I read your quotes but I am not going to waste my time reading the full article. Rolling Stone is a rag which slanders anyone who isn't a far left woke radical. Even the things you quote sound to me like twisting what was actually said to slander someone they don't like.

Kanye said lots of crazy things. He has also said he loves everybody including Jews. He has been all over the map so using his words to prove something about someone else is pointless.

Let's see what the Republicans have to say about Israel. Here is where the Republicans set forth what they believe.

From the GOP Party Platform:

"Our Unequivocal Support for Israel

Like the United States of America, the modern state of Israel is a country born from the aspiration for freedom and stands out among the nations as a beacon of democracy and humanity. Beyond our mutual strategic interests, Israel is likewise an exceptional country that shares our most essential values. It is the only country in the Middle East where freedom of speech and freedom of religion are found. Therefore, support for Israel is an expression of Americanism, and it is the responsibility of our government to advance policies that reflect Americans’ strong desire for a relationship with no daylight between America and Israel. We recognize Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state and call for the American embassy to be moved there in fulfillment of U.S. law.

We reaffirm America’s commitment to Israel’s security and will ensure that Israel maintains a qualitative military edge over any and all adversaries. We support Israel’s right and obligation to defend itself against terror attacks upon its people and against alternative forms of warfare being waged upon it legally, economically, culturally, and otherwise. We reject the false notion that Israel is an occupier and specifically recognize that the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement (BDS) is anti-Semitic in nature and seeks to destroy Israel. Therefore, we call for effective legislation to thwart actions that are intended to limit commercial relations with Israel, or persons or entities doing business in Israel or in Israeli-controlled territories, in a discriminatory manner."

The United States seeks to assist in the establishment of comprehensive and lasting peace in the Middle East, to be negotiated among those living in the region. We oppose any measures intended to impose an agreement or to dictate borders or other terms, and we call for the immediate termination of all U.S. funding of any entity that attempts to do so. Our party is proud to stand with Israel now and always.

The Republican Party is the party whose purpose is to lose to Progressives and protect the gains they have made over the years turning our country into a Communist dictatorship.

Welp, there you have it folks.

According to the Republicans at least:

Support for Israel is an expression of Americanism

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Support like this for Israel is a direct rejection of working class and middle class Americans. It equates Israel with America. But Israel and America are two different peoples. For our political leaders to say this, is for them to say that they don't represent us. They equally represent citizens of another country. It shows that Republicans don't care one iota about America. They are actively stealing from you and me to give our prosperity to every other country in the world.

You can support theft from your family. I can't. I love my family too much. I love my country too much.

The eye for an eye probably is a merciful call for proportionality.

The Israelites have been relatively merciful in their response. If some neighboring country like Mexico or Cuba was lobbing 1000s of missiles at our cities, they'd probably be molten radioactive glass by now. We've done it before.

mb, the Israeli military purposefully killed their own citizens. I have watched two interviews of Israelis describe their situation. In both, at the end, they were more afraid of their own military than they were of Hamas. In both cases, the person interviewed lost their whole family, they were the only one that survived. Every single person who died was killed by the Israeli military.

Gaza voted for Hamas. That is a fact. Back in 2007. Gaza is a very young place demographically, so many if not most of Gazans have NEVER voted for Hamas. Plus, this is the same argument Bin Laden used for attacking civilians in 9/11.

Israel was attacked. Again a fact. But the story didn't start on 10/7/23 like you assume. It started a little more than 100 years ago. In the last 20 years, who had committed more aggression in the area? Hamas or Israel? Be careful how you answer that question.

Like I have said before, I my main concern about this situation is that my money and you money is going to pay for this. If the US didn't give them money and weapons which my money bought, I wouldn't care as much.

The Democrats also support Israel, as stated in their platform. Just like the GOP.

The anti-Israel types in the US are far-fringe outliers. Real kooks.

Here is Chop. He believes that what is normal and good is agreeing with the Democrats and Republicans. Disagreeing with both these corrupt groups is being far fringe and a real kook. I will always be a far fringe and a kook by that definition.

Meh...they still wave a Ukrainian flag, so they still consume the grape FlavorAid.

The same people pushing Ukraine on you are pushing Israel on you. These politicians are giving your money to them. They refuse to do things which benefit you.

Crockett, the IDF killed people trying to get food that was sent to them.

That is treating humans like deer going to a deer feeder.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back