Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; their neighboring states are unsavory and un-trustworthy

Here's a WTF moment from Hamas supporters closer to home:

Nazis appear in the Fort Worth Torchy's Tacos the day after the Hamas invasion began.

"...the restaurant had called a regional manager who had instructed staff to serve the group and get them out of the restaurant as quickly as possible."

Group in Nazi gear served at Torchy’s Tacos in Fort Worth; 1 tells diner ‘white power’

d4ceb373fdbcc8e35ef1bac78d56cc1b
Unmasking Texas Neo-Nazis

Fort Worth / Illinois Nazis unmasked / identities revealed.

As expected, we're dealing with some real winners...

David Bloyed, a 58-year-old resident of Frost, who sells railroad equipment in DeSoto. A Texas leader of the "Goyim Defense League."

Jeremy Fuller, a 49-year-old resident of Dallas

Barry Young, a 25-year-old resident of Plano. A graduate of Texas State University and a paint salesman.

Matteo Sheffield, a 20-year-old resident of Austin. It turns out that this neo-Nazi is actually a Jewish guy!?!?!

David Bloyed:
Screenshot_20231024-141439-759x418.png

Jeremy Fuller:
Screenshot_20231021-184533-759x350.png

Barry Young:
Screenshot_20231021-184444-759x350.png

Matteo Sheffield:

Screenshot_20231022-121451-759x427.png

Barry Young (left) protesting outside a church with a lot of gay congregants in Dallas:
20231010_105317-759x484.jpg

October 30—A pogrom broke out in Dagestan. Russia. A large, angry mob sought to locate and kill any Jews they could find at the airport. A plane had arrived from Tel Aviv.

After all these centuries…..

Russia is gonna Russia……

October 30—A pogrom broke out in Dagestan. Russia. A large, angry mob sought to locate and kill any Jews they could find at the airport. A plane had arrived from Tel Aviv.

Russia is gonna Russia……

I'm starting to wonder if it's going to happen here. The Squad is becoming more and more emboldened. They are inflaming the mob.

Russia is gonna Russia……

Dagestan is in Russia but the people aren't ethnic Russians. That is a Muslim area like Chechnya. This isn't a replay of 17th/18th century pogroms.

By agree
Look at what they did at WH with no consequences.

I do believe the double-standard is alive here. They're just not quite inside the WH yet. It will be very interesting to see what happens. I wonder if any of the Leftist Hamas supporters have said anything about going to the WH and protesting. They know what they used as the standard with Trump.

Here's another interesting comment (I posted one earlier from Hillary) about the futility of a cease-fire with Hamas:

Sanders says he doesn’t know that a ceasefire is possible ‘with an organization like Hamas’ | CNN Politics

CNN —
Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday he doesn’t know that a ceasefire is possible in the Israel-Hamas war with “an organization like Hamas” involved.

“I don’t know how you can have a ceasefire, (a) permanent ceasefire, with an organization like Hamas, which is dedicated to turmoil and chaos and destroying the state of Israel,” Sanders told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” Sunday.

Here's another interesting comment (I posted one earlier from Hillary) about the futility of a cease-fire with Hamas:

Sanders says he doesn’t know that a ceasefire is possible ‘with an organization like Hamas’ | CNN Politics

CNN —
Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday he doesn’t know that a ceasefire is possible in the Israel-Hamas war with “an organization like Hamas” involved.

“I don’t know how you can have a ceasefire, (a) permanent ceasefire, with an organization like Hamas, which is dedicated to turmoil and chaos and destroying the state of Israel,” Sanders told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” Sunday.
Sounds like one of the more sensible things Bernie Sanders has stated.

It's 30 hours. It is a simplified version of the recent history. If you want to have a basic level of understanding on the situation this is the lowest bar. The podcast comes from a guy who worked in the Navy and DOD up until a couple of years ago.

How many minors have been killed so far? 3000-4000? Still no ROI. Are human lives sunk cost or a tragedy to repent of

It's 30 hours. It is a simplified version of the recent history. If you want to have a basic level of understanding on the situation this is the lowest bar. The podcast comes from a guy who worked in the Navy and DOD up until a couple of years ago.

How about those of us who (a)had Christian family members that lived in the area for many years and (b) have been given first hand accounts from others about their years experience there? You want me to drop all their experiences for someone who may have an agenda.

Look , we can all think for ourselves here.

Last edited:
How Hamas leaders grow rich on terror group's finances | National Post.

Hamas leader Khaled Mashal is a ping-pong enthusiast.
Some report his net $ worth to be North of $4 Billion.

77364137-12706715-Khaled_Mashal_the_former_head_of_Hamas_s_political_bureau_is_see-a-5_1699289343588.jpg

He lives in Qatar.

Khaled Mashal - Wikipedia.

Mashal's half-brother is the former Al-Sakhra Band singer and former Dallas Public Works and Transportation Department engineer Mufid Abdulqader. Abduqalder is serving a 20-year prison sentence in the United States for funding Hamas through the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development.

mufid.jpg

The Terrorist at City Hall

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back