Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; their neighboring states are unsavory and un-trustworthy

Well that’s going well.
Heck the CMA on now illustrate how crazy things are. What the heck is this crap? The only good thing is the tribute to Jimmy Buffett. On now. And man, even Kenny Chesney is beginning to look older.

None of it is going well nash. But the issue is that Republicans are working against abortion restrictions in some states, Ohio specifically. I have even heard people talking about prolife organizations working against abortion restrictions.

The issues I listed could all be accomplished if the real conservatives, libertarians, and Christians had more influence and then political power. The Republican Party as I have been saying for close to a decade now is Progressive. They just want to move left a little slower than the Democratic Party. Neoconservatives after WW2 changed it from an anti-New Deal and anti-war party to what we are seeing today.

Wha?????
I think you illustrate an unspoken real issue - there is no Republican Party, there is only a disjointed group of individuals’calling’ themselves a party.

Wha?????
I think you illustrate an unspoken real issue - there is no Republican Party, there is only a disjointed group of individuals’calling’ themselves a party.

Democrats are disjointed too, but they don't gate keep Leftist speech. Therefore, they are able to move the Overton window left. That affects public opinion over time. Conservatives who are far right wing get "canceled" or "deplatformed" by those in charge of purported conservative institutions.

Democrats also have a well running patronage system. This includes voters. When Democrats win elections their voters get what they voted for. Conservative Republican voters rarely get what they voted for and usually much less than promised. What happens is Rs lose for a decade and lose tons of ground. They then get one political that is nice but doesn't undo the last decade. It is a ratchet effect moving left.

Here are interesting things about Gaza I did not know
From 2005-2023 Gaza grew from 1,500,000 to 2,380,000 or 58%
That defies common sense. Why? Remember Hamas took over in 2005
And
The territory normally receives 455 aid trucks per day, the United Nations said. 455 aid trucks A DAY. Gazans don't appear to do anything for themselves.
From 2014-2020, U.N. agencies spent nearly $4.5 billion in Gaza, including $600 million in 2020 alone. USA gives hundreds of millions a year.

The question is IF Israel can rid Gaza of Hamas would the Palis work toward taking care of themselves?

image.jpg

One of these things is not like the others.
image.jpg
I don't know if it's related, but I have heard that various Saudi big wigs, and possibly some Emirates, have bought many 1,000s of acres of prime farmland in the Brazos Valley area.

LC
that interview was eye opening. I wonder how Gaza apologists will white wash that.
Hard to argue that Gazans did nothing for 20 years as Hamas grew in numbers and power.

Fetterman is a nut, but he's really surprising me on this. He's considered a far-left guy, but for whatever reason, he seems willing to go to war with the intersectional lunatics on this issue. Good for him. In fact, there's a good chance, he's better than Oz would have been on this issue.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back