Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Mona
On your point 2
Are you really arguing because Hezbollah's rockets " didn't actually hit anything" the attack was ok and should be ignored?

Kinda? Did you note the arsenal on her chest?

It was the first thing I noted. But fair point. "Kinda" doesn't do her justice. What's remarkable to me is that she's clearly hot, but most of you crazy Longhorns would choose Farrah Fawcett over her.

She's kinda hot.
WION is a pretty decent news source out of India. They know what draws eyes to the boob-tube, so they stack their lineup of anchors with hot chicks, who sometimes wear clothes straight off the rack. And they're feisty, sometimes going tit for tat with interviewees.

(I'm not sure how I chose my words above. It was just sort of what naturally came to mind.)

Last edited:
Israeli official gives the official numbers from last night:

180 suicide drones
120 ballistic missiles
30 cruise missiles

Israeli official gives the official numbers from last night:

180 suicide drones
120 ballistic missiles
30 cruise missiles

Hamas has rejected the cease fire hostages for prisoners exchange proposed by the neutral mediators. Sinwar (Hamas head honcho) is apparently not interested in giving up hostages.

Looks like Biden is sending DEI books to Iran in response. Well he did say DON'T! They will be delivered by the US transgender Admiral.

Robert O’Brien former nat sec advisor interviewed on ABC News

US planes shot down around 70 of the drones. We’re doing our part protecting Israel.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

USS Eisenhower (USN CVN), steaming in the Eastern Med was the source of many of our planes that shot down so many drones.

Pundits and experts on tv and the internet are saying that Iran did not expect Israel’s defenses to be anywhere near this effective. Only a few % of the drones and ballistic missiles made it through and hit the ground.

Pundits and experts on tv and the internet are saying that Iran did not expect Israel’s defenses to be anywhere near this effective. Only a few % of the drones and ballistic missiles made it through and hit the ground.

They probably didn't realize Israel was going to get so much help from it's neighbors either.

General McKenzie (Ret.) on CBS—

This was as close to a maximum effort as Iran can generate. Iran has around 100 ballistic missiles that can hit Israel, plus drones and cruise missiles. Iran used up most of their long range ballistic missiles last night with minimal effect.

Israel performed magnificently with the help of us and the UK. Iran has tested their attack capabilities and the test failed.

If Israel does something, it should be short and concise. Be narrow with a definable beginning and end. Strategic restraint is advised. Iran’s offensive capabilities are weaker than most thought.

Hezbollah not invading shows some apprehension on their part.

Iran's attack was like having two of your friends grab you to "hold you back" so you appear combative but no one gets hurt. Iran's telegraphed its punches which were mostly dodged or deflected. Maybe Iranian leaders don't want to look powerless to the governed. If Israel chooses to respond I hope the response is measured and concise. They landed a hard punch in Syria before Iran responded with a haymaker that mostly missed.

Back