Horns at #11 Bailor

When Disu went down, I'm actually impressed with how well they played without him. RT did a good job trying to tailor what we had to what Baylor was doing, and we just don't have the personnel to hang with a great team when that happens.

People all upset about the FT differential really just didn't watch the game. The refs were calling everything and without Disu we were forced to play more physical than we wanted.

I chalked this one up as an L before the game, because all we really need to do is take care of business against OU at home in order to be guaranteed a NCAA tournament spot.

Thought we played very well up until Disu went out. Hopefully short term injury.
Yes but he was a total non factor up until the injury. He was sick and didn’t play much. And then there was the foul trouble. But still, he hit the earlyish three and then was short on just about everything else he took.

When Disu went down, I'm actually impressed with how well they played without him. RT did a good job trying to tailor what we had to what Baylor was doing, and we just don't have the personnel to hang with a great team when that happens.

People all upset about the FT differential really just didn't watch the game. The refs were calling everything and without Disu we were forced to play more physical than we wanted.

I chalked this one up as an L before the game, because all we really need to do is take care of business against OU at home in order to be guaranteed a NCAA tournament spot.
The refs don’t need to call everything. Many if not most fouls are discretionary. They chose to keep Baylor in the game in the first half. And really it continued into the second half. It’s unfair if the teams are evenly matched. But we aren’t evenly matched with Baylor plain and simple. So the refs compounded the difference.

There's going to be a FT discrepancy when one team have tall athletic guys that can drive to the basket a draw fouls, and the other team can drive to the basket and get blocked. That's a recruiting problem. But is still doesn't account for that big of a difference. Can't get out of this conference fast enough and I'm gonna bet even the same ref's working the SEC won't treat Texas the same.

Even the reviews on baseball and softball that should get overturned, (Keith, Greg and Cat all making it obvious) yet they still don't make the right call. :angry:

Still #27 in the NET after the loss. We'd need some kind of monumental collapse against OU and in the first game of the conference tournament to push us down below #35 at this point. ESPN still has us as an 8-seed but that's basically the same as a 9-seed.

Still #27 in the NET after the loss. We'd need some kind of monumental collapse against OU and in the first game of the conference tournament to push us down below #35 at this point. ESPN still has us as an 8-seed but that's basically the same as a 9-seed.

I wouldn't put anything past this team.

Back