Horns at #11 Bailor

Brock throwing up air balls like he's never played and then just fouled out.

We're toast.

Well Hell’s Bells. This turned around fast.
Time to take the dogs out one last time for the night. I need that magical remote control to speed ‘em up.

Total BS call- Flagrant 1 on Cunningham running through the screen. He came to a stop just as contact occurred.

In fairness, we only have two guys who are really scorers - Abmas and Disu. And Disu is gone. Everyone else is totally reliant on Abmas and Disu.
No one beyond those 2 can create on their own. Everything has to run through them. If Disu is done we can close shop on this season. And I've been one of the most optimistic posters on this forum.

Why did we sit out Weaver for a good part of this game?
Yes he’s played in about half of the game. I thought he would have played more, but the team was on fire in the first half without him really contributing much offensively.

No one beyond those 2 can create on their own. Everything has to run through them. If Disu is done we can close shop on this season. And I've been one of the most optimistic posters on this forum.
100% facts. We have five or fewer games left. And without Disu probably three.

I've been an RT apologist but he made zero adjustments as the tide turned tonight. Drew started posting up our guards, driving to the basket to get foul calls, smothered Abmas. We just kept thinking the shots would start falling again like they did in the first half.

This one might be the final nail in the coffin for RT. I thought there might have been a chance for him to hold onto the job coming off the tech victory, and how Texas started off against the bears, but it’s the same ole same. Wash..Rinse..Repeat.

Those ‘good’ Baptist students hopping up and down like they’ve done hit the Mad Dog 20-20!

Last edited:
I've been an RT apologist but he made zero adjustments as the tide turned tonight. Drew started posting up our guards, driving to the basket to get foul calls, smothered Abmas. We just kept thinking the shots would start falling again like they did in the first half.
Yes, there is zero flow to the offense and no adjustments. We are a two trick pony with Abmas and Disu. If at least one of them isn’t on fire then we will lose. If neither is on fire then we’ll lose a half by 20.

This one might be the final nail in the coffin for RT

Wow. I just don't see it. After righting the ship last year and taking this team to the dance. A team that had our top 2 recruits go pro I think he gets 2 seasons in SEC. And I think that damn conference is easier than B12. He can beat up on the domestic abuser's team in Oxford.

RT will be counting his millions one dollar at a time
Wow. I just don't see it. After righting the ship last year and taking this team to the dance. A team that had our top 2 recruits go pro I think he gets 2 seasons in SEC. And I think that damn conference is easier than B12. He can beat up on the domestic abuser's team in Oxford.
Hope you’re right. Time will tell.

For 25 years it’s been the EXACT SAME! We literally can’t score for 5-7 min stretches EVERY GAME, EVERY YEAR! It doesn’t matter what coach they bring in, the “recruiting model” is ABSOLUTELY BROKEN.at Texas.

Just getting athletic kids is not the recipe any longer. Iowa St, Kansas, Baylor, BYU understand the Stretch 4, Spacing and understand you need multiple sharpshooters. WE NEVER CHANGE or LEARN!

Which one? Reminder, neither was on Briles watch.
That was my point. For as terrible as Briles was, Bliss was worse for trying to coverup a teammate on teammate murder by framing the innocent victim as a drug dealer. Bad stuff happens from time to time at various programs (like what happened at New Mexico State last season), but I don’t think anything could be worse than what happened at the Baylor basketball program. All that makes Baylor’s basketball success over the last 10 years that much more remarkable and unbelievable.

Back